This is terrible...

OMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
plasticalice
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

I feel *so bad* for Gaga and for us, too. 

We've been waiting so long for LG6, and the lead has leaked. 

As much as we're all excited to hear new music - does anyone else not feel totally upset by all of this?

Like, when Gaga makes the 'big announcement' - nothing is gonna surprise us. 

We've lost that moment of 'f**k, she just announced the single title' 

We all know it. 

We know the title, the chorus, the general direction... it's wrong :bradley:

She must be so upset right now.

Reveal hidden contents

I haven't heard the leak. I listened to *literally* three seconds before the above sentiment hit me, so I'm not being hypocritical. 

I'm also not judging anyone who has listened to the song. I totally get it - you're not in the wrong. I just feel bad, even for those of you who are enjoying it, that we didn't get to experience this moment as a fanbase together at a time when Gaga meant for it to be.

I think what hurts most is the fact that - based on the tiniest bit I have heard - Gaga is obviously returning to her pop sound again... and whilst I know she loves that direction herself, I am sure she is excited to finally give 'us' what we've wanted for so long. 

And now we've ruined it :fthis:

Reveal hidden contents

At the same time, though, I think her team is to blame here. 

As much as it might be wrong for people to listen to leaks - it is inevitable. 

It's not this community's fault for listening to the music. 

It's the fault of Gaga's team for letting it - somehow - leak before it was meant to. 

Honestly? I feel no remorse. That’s what she gets for her stupid decisions involving LG6 and Enigma the past 2 years

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, cruelsummer said:

Honestly? I feel no remorse. That’s what she gets for her stupid decisions involving LG6 and Enigma the past 2 years

:triggered:

nenhures
2 minutes ago, cruelsummer said:

You sound lovely and not annoying at all :kara:

monsieurRed

No this should have been out and would have been if she wasnt messing around with Haus Labs. She has been teasing new music for far too long. 

🧚‍♀️

plasticalice
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

You sound lovely and not annoying at all :kara:

I don’t care. She wasted the past year and the incredible reputation she gained from ASIB on a horrible crack show, ranting in a sweaty blue wig and overcharging fans thousands for horrible meet n greet photos, and making flop makeup and once again overcharging fans for crusty crayola palettes that go against everything she stood for as an artist with born this way - all off this instead of taking time off to finish her album and make some iconic art that the world loves her for.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I mean .....if ya’ll don’t think this was deliberate Idk what to tell you all. This similar thing happened with Burqua and she basically confirmed she leaked that. I don’t think this will be the lead single though. Regardless though I love it. When she screams “higher” imagine that live !!!! It’s a shame so many monsters immediately sprinkle their negativity (not talking about the OP). To me this sounds ****i*** amazing. I’m excited. I wish everyone else was too. 

9 minutes ago, cruelsummer said:

When you do clownery the clown bites back :lolly:

xoxo Craig

I loooooooove Gaga to death but we have been waiting since 2017 on new music from Gaga... this was obviously meant to come out in 2018, and I don't see that it will be a lead single. If Gaga released music more frequently like what other popstars do, I don't think we would be in this mess... but I do feel for her. Its not fair to have your work leak, but she needs to release music more frequently rather than waiting almost 4 years since your last pop album 

End Racism Now

TheQueenEnthusiast
5 minutes ago, cruelsummer said:

I don’t care. She wasted the past year and the incredible reputation she gained from ASIB on a horrible crack show, ranting in a sweaty blue wig and overcharging fans thousands for horrible meet n greet photos, and making flop makeup and once again overcharging fans for crusty crayola palettes that go against everything she stood for as an artist with born this way - all off this instead of taking time off to finish her album and make some iconic art that the world loves her for.

Ew

gagaweekly
3 minutes ago, cruelsummer said:

Oh god you are just a fan, not a adviser or coworker of her team:triggered:  Those "fans" who think they are expert on music marketing or something like that are so annoying:triggered: She is literally working with experts in market

If you gonna be this mad on their decision then just leave:ladyhaha:  why do you have to care this much, you are not even payed for this

6 minutes ago, cruelsummer said:

She gained the reputation (and an Oscar). She hasn't lost the reputation. You gonna drag Riri next for sitting on her work? Is she a hack for diddling with her makeup and fashion line?

As for the silly comments about wigs and overcharging: gurlllllllrlrlrlrlllll. Have you ever been to a New York drag show? Do you know what they do? Do you know how it works? The perfect goddess thing is not what she was raised on. She isn't Bey. That's not her shtick. Gays, sweaty from drugs and poppers raised her. If you don't like her rants on the piano, I don't know what it is you do like.

Also Enigma is a great show. Generating millions off eleven years of work across generations is no small feat. I went to the Jazz & Piano show. There was GP there. It was all GP with the occasionally dangly earring. That's her impact. And it's marvelous.

ryhanna

It ain't that deep. It's a good sound, they'll still release it as planned because let's be honest no one gives a **** about leaks, and it'll probably be a solid hit. We good. 

7 minutes ago, gagaweekly said:

Oh god you are just a fan, not a adviser or coworker of her team:triggered:  Those "fans" who think they are expert on music marketing or something like that are so annoying:triggered: She is literally working with experts in market

If you gonna be this mad on their decision then just leave:ladyhaha:  why do you have to care this much, you are not even payed for this

Where were you when it came to defending ARTPOP because as far as I know everyone was and still is shitting on that iconic project with so much wasted potential :reductive:

It’s so funny how no one is allowed to think badly of her current projets but as soon as they turn 1 year old they can be called trash and flops.

Y’all got to let ARTPOP flop, let us hate on crap makeup and a bad rehashed show. We’re allowed to call her recent career choices floppy. 

Archived