đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This is terrible...

OMonster

Featured Posts

Flawless

It's totally Gaga's team fault. this song has been around for a while and they did absolutely nothing to shut down

the scars on my mind are on replay.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaism

Lead or not, it’s amazing... like she always does.
I really feel like this is just a scrapped song so now it’s time to turn the hype train on. 
anyways, I’m so here for whatever she has, just waiting. Is always SO good to hear her voice in a new song, what a feeling! pleased bet GIF by Soul Train

GP don’t give a **** about leaks, im sure they will all hear it when it comes out, chill guys

Plus you need to remember all ASIB soundtrack leaked MONTHS in andvance and it still SMASHED

NFRatwell
Just now, Phaye Monster said:

You worded this pretty well. Leaks are hard to resist and I'm not blaming anyone, but y'all need to stop spreading it.

IF it is the lead single, we're all in trouble. We waited so long for the surprise and we missed it. I only heard 10 seconds so I'm still excited for the full thing, but for a lot of people that excitement is lost

Not when only heard 1 minute in LQ of what’s possible a demo, and then there’s still a music video, Single cover, promo, etc. 

Not upset. Leaks are part of the Gaga experience, have been since the beginning, unfortunately or not. The leak is exciting, and the official stuff is exciting in another way too. 

I do feel sorry if Gaga is upset, up but not sorry enough not to listen to it I guess :huntyga:

Married the Night

I don’t feel bad for her at all. This wait and delay has been absolutely absurd. And every time I see a makeup add, I care less and less. So I’m gonna enjoy this leak since it’s giving us something she could not. 

I’ve stanned since just dance and I’ve never felt this annoyed. Ever. So bring on the leaks. 

6 minutes ago, Enzo said:

How do we know it is the lead tho? 

that's just speculation lmfao, what if that SL thing was actually just to hype us til the real announcement

OMonster
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Not when only heard 1 minute in LQ of what’s possible a demo, and then there’s still a music video, Single cover, promo, etc. 

There's a longer version that's been leaked now. 

And true. The music video will hopefully be a total surprise. 

subtext / fantasy

I feel horrible for her. I don’t know how her team will do damage control, but hopefully this isn’t the lead and they don’t need to. It’s strange how the original snippet had already been spreading for months and they did nothing. If this was her surprise lead single wouldn’t they have made sure all traces of the song were deleted months ago?  

Gaga Lazuli

If they would've released it earlier this wouldn't be happening. Plus what were they expecting if the short leak has been on youtube for months. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Thats stupid Luv
9 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

It’s an amazing song. My God it’s so good.

love and hip hop tea GIF by VH1

Archived