OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
12 minutes ago, Economy said:

U could just as easily say the gays obsession with Gaga :triggered:

Yeah and? At least she’s serving quality and something new everytime. With M&M it’s the same old shitt over and over again. Try again next time sweetie. :awkney:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Roboboy

This is what happens when you call me a bitch on Twitter, Halsey. :vegas:

LUCARTPOP

People saying "talent won" as if we haven't been hearing Eminem rapping about the same thing 24/7. 

KingRedd

That’s what happens. No one “deserves” anything it’s earned. He took the spot. Oh well doesn’t mean her album is bad 

May I Read You? 😎

imitalian

Honestly a #2 is still a great acheivement. I didnt even expect her to pull out these numbers since her last few singles are not doing great...

Gov Hooka
1 hour ago, pedrohemg said:

Eminem always delivers. The album is good.

Lol Eminem hasn’t made a good album since the early 2000s. Only a few good songs, maybe, on each since then. Don’t even get me started on the absolute train wreck that is Revival :ladyhaha:

ALGAYDO

I’m legitimately upset over this. Manic was such a personal album for her, she deserved better. Y’all better stream it 

Red Velvet

I swear, if it doesn't get number one, atleast it should get tons of AOTY noms to show which is the better album.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

1 hour ago, BLACKPINK said:

I swear, if it doesn't get number one, atleast it should get tons of AOTY noms to show which is the better album.

Seeing how Without Me got snubbed and how she never gets attention from the Grammys that will probably not happen :( 

Archived