💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madame X Tour Experience

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

Hello everyone, I’ve been eagerly awaiting to tell this story here! Join me all my Madonna lovers!

So I went to 3/4 Madame X show in Philly and all of them were great experiences! But I am here to talk about the final one, the highlight of my life! 
my ticket was 4th row from the stage, center orchestra next to the aisle. I got the Crave VIP package and they had this great PreReception for us where I met a nice lady who I spent all of my time talking to since no one I knew was willing to pay that much for Madonna😅  

Anyway, I go down to my seat as the start time nears and there are all these security guards near it and some crazy guy sitting in my seat! I ask the guards whats going on and they explain that I can’t sit there cause of a situation. So I’m like whatever as long as I get a better seat! And one of the guards comes to me and says we’ll get you a great one! So my seat was now Row 2 same position (aisle, center orch). 

So before Medellín one of Madonna’s team members came up to me prescreened me and asked what my job was and if I can be funny. And I said actuary and after I explained it to her staff. He was like thats perfect. “We’re gonna put you in the show” And I was internally throwing a ****ing party cause I just got selected as the Beer guy!!! 
And then while Medellín was playing he whispered to me what I need to do and what she might ask. The security guard from earlier whispered “I told you Id get you a great seat!”

So after Medellín. I came and sat in the seats they put down for us and I held the seat down for her. She was coughing up a storm from something that like got in her throat so I immediately offered her the beer. And she did her usual backwash thing. We just talked about my job. She was “suffocated” by my cologne and she asked what it was. I said Hugo Boss and she continued to call me Hugo the rest of the night. I spoke the killers Portuguese lyrics to her and she asked if I knew what they meant in english and I did haha. The crowd I believe was loving the banter we had between us. Her and I just get going back and forth with jokes. Then she started asking me for more personal information like sex and stuff which I was very embarrassed but I announced because it was her and; she and the audience were floored! Her band had to started playing the beginning of Extreme Occident for her to get up. She was like “Aw we’re just getting to the good stuff!”  Then she shook my hand and said it was nice to meet me.

At the end when she came down for I Rise. We both grinned at each other and fist bumped!

This was one of the best nights of my life. I met and shared a long conversation with my idol and it’s something I will never forget! If anyone has any questions fee free to ask!

Update: And when I was walking out multiple people were like “omg you’re Hugo!” And asked me questions. Then I went out with coworkers the next night and someone recognized me at a bar and all of his friends got a pic with me and they asked to smell my cologne😅😂

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Gimme More

i am SO happy for you, it sounds like you had an incredible experience with your idol :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

shoful
Just now, Gimme More said:

i am SO happy for you, it sounds like you had an incredible experience with your idol :heart:

Thank you I did❤️

Inb4

Madonna: When did you lose your virginity?

shoful: I can't I'm shy!

Madonna: come on Hugo...Who popped that bussy cherry?

shoful: The entire Varsity Lacrosse team. 

whos that girl madonna GIF

shoful
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

What does "the backwash thing" and "the beer guy" mean? 

The beer person is someone she sits down with every show and shares a “beer” with. She always asks if it has backwash in it haha

MyQueen
4 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

jealous much? this is unnecessary 

Its a joke .......since she ban phones and cameras:madge:

shoful
6 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

You deserved this experience so much! You’re gonna tell youre great grandkids this story 

Thank you! Haha I know. I literally like cried of joy multiple days after. It just sometimes hits me that I met the Queen and I wanna die inside haha!

shoful
3 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

Its a joke .......since she ban phones and cameras:madge:

I know thats the only kinda bad part like I have nothing to document this. But like My boyfriend and all my friends believed me cause Like why would I lie about this and they heard the enthusiasm and joy in my voice when I announced it to everyone and their mothers haha

I was at the December 7 show in Philadelphia.  Madonna was spectacular, but what else would she ever be?  I felt so badly that she was suffering from the cold on the stage because her injuries require warmth.   She asked if someone could find her a coat.  After a time, someone came up with a coat for her.  Later, when she was sitting with fans in the audience, she commented that it was just as cold down in the audience as it is on stage, and she again asked if someone could find her a coat.  Finally, someone did.  She danced despite her injuries.

I was seated in the front row of the loge.  Someone from elsewhere in the loge complained about the heat up there by shouting down to her "heat rises".  I wish that person was seated near me because I wanted to ask him if it meant anything to him that the person on stage is the icon, queen, and legend who's creativity changed pop music forever and is credited as an inspiration and an influence by other pop artists.  I wanted to ask him why his discomfort from the heat in the loge would matter to him at all when the legend giving her all to entertain him is suffering because the cold on stage is hurting her injuries.  I wanted to ask him if he is aware Madonna showed up despite her injuries and what a privilege and extreme good fortune it is to find himself in the same room with her.

To me, attending that concert was not transactional.  It was not about paying money and expecting entertainment in return.  It was totally about finally being in the same room with the legend, after following her from the time her very first single was released in 1983.

A reporter from ABC news was at the same concert, and his tweet says it all:

concert-review.jpg

I live outside the space time continuum.

This is so sweet to read! I know you're one of the biggest Madonna fans here so reading that you got to talk to her is making me so happy for you :excited2: Thank God for that crazy guy sitting in your original seat haha

Archived