💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madame X Tour Experience

shoful

Featured Posts

47 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15173737

This just triggered me since there will be no season 3 of Mindhunters. I'm pissed. 

shoful
26 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

This is so sweet to read! I know you're one of the biggest Madonna fans here so reading that you got to talk to her is making me so happy for you :excited2: Thank God for that crazy guy sitting in your original seat haha

I know! Thank you:hug:

The lady who was sitting next to me was like this was destined to happen to you! I was like internally sobbing. Im surprised how supportive everyone was around me after. Everyone was so happy for me. Not spiteful at all

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

1 hour ago, shoful said:

I know thats the only kinda bad part like I have nothing to document this. But like My boyfriend and all my friends believed me cause Like why would I lie about this and they heard the enthusiasm and joy in my voice when I announced it to everyone and their mothers haha

Check to see if anyone posted video on youtube or somewhere.  In the concert I attended on the 7th, from the front row of loge I could see that four people down in the orchestra level had snuck their phones or cameras past security and were making video of the concert.   I video concerts of many pop artists and I wish I could have at the Madonna show so I could share it with you now.  I thought my experience was fantastic, but the experience you had was over the top amazing.  So happy for you. :heart:

As that ABC news reporter tweeted, "we are not worthy".  No matter how much a person spends for a ticket, how far they had to travel, and how much time and effort it took to attend .....  still not worthy.  And that applies to people who didn't even get to meet her.  Your experience will be with you always.

I live outside the space time continuum.

shoful
1 hour ago, Ronk said:

Check to see if anyone posted video on youtube or somewhere.  In the concert I attended on the 7th, from the front row of loge I could see that four people down in the orchestra level had snuck their phones or cameras past security and were making video of the concert.   I video concerts of many pop artists and I wish I could have at the Madonna show so I could share it with you now.  I thought my experience was fantastic, but the experience you had was over the top amazing.  So happy for you. :heart:

As that ABC news reporter tweeted, "we are not worthy".  No matter how much a person spends for a ticket, how far they had to travel, and how much time and effort it took to attend .....  still not worthy.  And that applies to people who didn't even get to meet her.  Your experience will be with you always.

I will have to look! Let me know if you ever see any Dec 11th vids on Youtube! 
yeah we aren’t worthy she is amazing!! And really so easy to talk to and funny in person!

2 hours ago, shoful said:

I will have to look! Let me know if you ever see any Dec 11th vids on Youtube! 
yeah we aren’t worthy she is amazing!! And really so easy to talk to and funny in person!

Couldn't find Dec 11.  So sorry.  This was probably from the 8th or 10th:

That makes me wonder if her staff makes videos, but idk how you could make contact to see if they made one for the 11th.  Could be worth a try but I wouldn't know where to start.

After the concert on the 7th:

Also in Philadelphia probably on the 7th.:

In case you haven't seen this, Madonna with Katy in the audience in LA.  Katy calls her the Queen and kisses her ring.

shoful
1 hour ago, Ronk said:

Couldn't find Dec 11.  So sorry.  This was probably from the 8th or 10th:

That makes me wonder if her staff makes videos, but idk how you could make contact to see if they made one for the 11th.  Could be worth a try but I wouldn't know where to start.

After the concert on the 7th:

Also in Philadelphia probably on the 7th.:

In case you haven't seen this, Madonna with Katy in the audience in LA.  Katy calls her the Queen and kisses her ring.

Yeah her staff takes a video of the entire thing! I saw him take the vid of us. Idk how I would contact them tho and who knows if they would even give it to me

37 minutes ago, shoful said:

Yeah her staff takes a video of the entire thing! I saw him take the vid of us. Idk how I would contact them tho and who knows if they would even give it to me

Hopefully someone knows how to contact her staff.  Maybe someone on MadonnaNation knows.  Btw don't forget to list your favorite 100 Madonna songs in "MNation Top 100 Madonna Songs 2019 - Voting Extended to 1/31/20".   Takes only a few minutes, but it's painful to have to omit some iconic songs because 100 is too limiting.  Someone else also complained about that.  The threads I visit there are very nice. 

Madonna just had to cancel another show.  She must be in terrible pain.  I'm emotionally devastated, as I am about Gaga living in pain.

giphy.gif

shoful
4 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Madonna just had to cancel another show.  She must be in terrible pain.  I'm emotionally devastated, as I am about Gaga living in pain.

giphy.gif

I saw its so sad. I hope she just cancels the rest or postpones until she gets knee/hip surgery 

Archived