Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga ever top this?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

Alejandro is THAT bitch! It's the song that made become a stan back in the day (interestingly enough, I despised Bad Romance lol! But then Alejandro came through). What song made you a stan?

I stanned just in between Just Dance and Poker Face tbh. **** me, I feel old af. My Mum back then thought she'd be a flash in the pan short-time fave like Cascada was to me around that time. Boy, was she wrong! Over a decade and still going strong! 👏🏼 

Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Edit: she has already topped Alejandro :ally:

What do you mean? 

:oprah:

Just now, Chickens in Malibu said:

What do you mean? 

:oprah:

Title says Will Gaga ever top this (assuming Alejandro) and yes she has. :classy:

SHALLOW

Alejandro was HUGE in Italy and everyone was obsessed with it. It’s so iconic. I was kind of a stan back then and loved her songs but i didn’t really care that much about her personal life, i was like 10 so i didn’t even know how to find more about her. I kinda stopped following her during BTW Era, i had just started high school but Applause and then ARTPOP got me interested again more than ever and then she decided to star in my fave show AHS so that’s pretty much when i decided to stan 4ever :vegas:

fede ARTPOP

Yes. All her songs after TFM are iconic and catchy as Alejandro, I was obsessed with the demo, RedOne is a Genius. 

Now lets wait for LG6 she will deliver again hopefully. :legend:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

The only thing she has yet to top imo is her Fame commerical. 

That is without a doubt the greatest creative output she's had (again, imo). 

Pure ****ing SLAYAGE. :bradley:

Archived