💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Demi's New Album Adressing Overdose

COOOK

Featured Posts

"Demi Lovato's new album will reportedly address her 2018 overdose and rehab stint.

On Friday (January 17) TMZ published a report detailing the "Sorry Not Sorry" singer's plan to release new music by next summer even though she's still working on her new songs. According to the outlet, the album will "touch on her OD in July 2018" as well as "her time in rehab, her sobriety and the journey/struggle to get there."

TMZ reports a tour is also possible but nothing is confirmed as of right now.

The news follows a big week of announcements for the 27-year-old pop star, who confirmed she's performing at the 2020 Grammys on January 26 and singing the national anthem at this year's Super Bowl on February 2. She'll join Jennifer Lopez and Shakira, who are headling the halftime show.

Lovato's upcoming gigs will mark her first live performances since suffering her drug overdose. Since then, she's been committed to her sobriety and her career. Not only did she hire Scooter Braun as her manager but she landed a guest-starring role on Will & Grace, in which she plays Will's surrogate mother. She also joined the cast of Will Ferrell's upcoming Netflix comedy film, Eurovision.

It looks like 2020 is shaping up to be a huge year for Lovato... and it only just started."

- https://popcrush.com/demi-lovato-new-album-overdose/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral 

Girl, she's booked and... blessed?

Omg she's about to end me :messga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Inb4 her Rehab.mp3 is coming :excited2:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Widows Kiss said:

Wasn't this obvious? After all, she and Scooter need a selling point.

More like an artist is obviously going to talk about their experience? Why be so nasty?

chaeri pls

Chickens in Malibu

No one cares..

I stopped caring for her music when she defended Scooter Braun against TS "he's been nice to me".

God I hate that argument. Of course he's gonna be nice to you if you make him money. Just because someone is nice to you, doesn't mean it's the same with everyone else.

Adrenaliner

Well albums are usually about the struggles and all around life of the artist

So wouldn't it be kinda weird for her not to address it?

Still waiting for Britney's album about her breakdown :enigma:

ChavaWM

I feel like every album is a "comeback" for her. It's like she needs something to go bad in her life to get attention. And I dont mean that in a rude way, it's more like, its expected from her. After "Sober" I didnt think she could get more clearer than that, that she needed help. Idk what more she can say 

ChromaticPrincess
11 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

I feel like every album is a "comeback" for her. It's like she needs something to go bad in her life to get attention. And I dont mean that in a rude way, it's more like, its expected from her. After "Sober" I didnt think she could get more clearer than that, that she needed help. Idk what more she can say 

This x1000

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived