• Last Reply
Mirages
Just now, MrDaniel said:

I think I’ll stay for a while, can’t sleep:laughga:

Glad to have you here :kara:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Davian
2 minutes ago, rumours said:

I’m still traumatized from that near-death experience... almost as bad as when I first heard Lotus for the first time :shocked: 

Omg I had the same too! My first time listening to Lotus was almost my death. It was really scary actually. 

giphy.gif

But once I was in the hospital the doctor said I landed in a shock. Apparently that's what happens if you listen to a masterpiece for the first time in your life. The music is too good for the human body to handle, you know?  But now that I'm used to quality music I'm resistant:diane:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

rumours
Just now, Animal Claws said:

I was excited to see IWTKWLI to win but after see that @rumours comment i lost my hope :messga:

I didn’t give it a 1 or anything. I think I gave it somewhere in the 5-7 range, so it could still easily win considering lots of people participated. 
Don’t give up hope :kara:

Nuggets
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Omg I had the same too! My first time listening to Lotus was almost my death. It was really scary actually. 

giphy.gif

But once I was in the hospital the doctor said I landed in a shock. Apparently that's what happens if you listen to a masterpiece for the first time in your life. The music is too good for the human body to handle, you know?  But now that I'm used to quality music I'm resistant:diane:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

rumours
1 minute ago, Davian said:

giphy.gif

Oh no... Davian’s on crack 

Davian
1 minute ago, Nuggets said:

You don't believe me? Why would a doctor from the hospital lie? :oprah: Wait, I still have a picture of her on my phone. See? Proof!

28f1df9e65ddc6ac9b9d5e1a1102c270.jpg

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived