Born This Way Era videos Release Dates were messy

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

I looked into in

Judas’ video was out a month after digital release

TEOG’s video was out a month after digital release 

MTN’s out a month after radio impact

Also, Why was she releasing on Thursdays/Fridays although the tracking week begins on Mondays. You And I was planned for a Friday release too but leaked on a Tuesday 

Views doesn’t compliment Hot 100 at that time but definitely is a big push for the digital sales.

Not to mention her sh*t kept leaking, yes, all those 4 videos leaked prior og release. What was her team doing :toofunny:

4 more #1s down the drain.:huntyga:

RAMROD

TEOG was made into singles because fans loves it when it was released as promo single prior BTW album release. It was getting lots of love that it made into official 3rd single.   So not sure if the charting was that important to her or them. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lighter
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

TEOG was made into singles because fans loves it when it was released as promo single prior BTW album release. It was getting lots of love that it made into official 3rd single.   So not sure if the charting was that important to her or them. :shrug:

Oww it was declared a promo first?

Lighter
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

How is that messy? It promotes stability 

But not a higher peak

Salvador Sequea
1 hour ago, Lighter said:

Oww it was declared a promo first?

Fake fan detected :interestinga:

Jk :huntyga:, The Edge Of Glory, Do What U Want and Million Reasons were all promotional singles at first, till they became kinda succesfull so her team turned them into official singles.

Seems like turning promo singles into official singles is the thing now :reductive:

Lighter
1 hour ago, Salvador Sequea said:

Fake fan detected :interestinga:

Jk :huntyga:, The Edge Of Glory, Do What U Want and Million Reasons were all promotional singles at first, till they became kinda succesfull so her team turned them into official singles.

Seems like turning promo singles into official singles is the thing now :reductive:

Omg I wasn’t paying back attention that then sksk i was 8. I knew about million reasons and dwuw tho

Duella Dvil
Just now, Lighter said:

Omg I wasn’t paying back attention that then sksk i was 8

8:cryga:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Illuminati

Unless it was different back then, the tracking week starts on Friday that's why all new music is released on Fridays.

Scarlet Bitch

Wasn't there also a second video for TEOG which never got released or sumn? :oprah:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

StuckInMyMind

I remember going to HMV to buy my Alejandro CD single... not relevant, just thought I’d reminisce since that’s what we’re doing here

Lighter
6 hours ago, Duella Couture said:

8:cryga:

Yes lmfao. My ass was already bopping to her when I was even 7

Archived