💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG7 To Come Out Before LG6

BARCODE

Featured Posts

BARCODE

According to The Sun, Gaga has been hard at work on her 7th studio album, "#BARCODE: The Chaos Angel and Wet Paint Remixes of ARTPOP ACT 3, Telephone Part 3, and Cheek 3 Cheek". 

Gaga has been so inspired and "knows she has to go completely bubblegum pop" to stay relevant. 

Features include Tom Hanks, Roddy Rich, and select stars of Tik Tok. 

The album will feature a duality concept where Gaga takes her slow and jazz songs and makes them electronic dance pop, and a side 2 where she takes her electronic dance pop hits and makes them jazzy and ballads.

For more information visit Tidal and click on Beyonce's weave where you can find a sneak peek audio of Gaga gargling salt water outside her Malibu beach house after kissing Christian Carino's mouth for 45 minutes and finding out he thought a SmartOnes 90 second microwave lasagna was "good Italian food".

The album reportedly will come before her originally planned LG6 that was to feature a song called Stupid Love. The lead off of LG7 is highly rumored to be called "No wait, this is actually stupid, love". 

The first 77 copies will come with a bonus ticket to visit Gaga on the set of her promo video for Haus Laboratories which will have a 2 Million dollar budget directed by Steven Spielberg. Unfortunately anyone who purchases an album after the first 77 will only have access to the lead single's music video, directed by Gaga on her old iPhone 8 which will be viewable on YouTube 7 months after the day the single is released. 

-Don't believe me? I saw a green controller in the dumpster behind a Target where a 17 year old merchandise assistant smoking a camel crush told me he saw the whole plan on his barcode (omg barcode) scanner device last week! 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

I’m reaching a breaking point 

33715-F35-D502-4-B91-A98-C-C9546-FFC50-E

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

NFRatwell
6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It seems like you wasted a lot of time to end up being not so funny

He made fun of my edit so... 

LadyLuca

I think this is true because someone said so.

Also I belive LG6 comes in the next 30 days.

Yes I sometimes look similar to what ppl discribe a clown🤡 

BARCODE
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

That would- 

Wouldn't that just be LG6 then? :selena:

LG6 was actually Joanne. The original LG5 was scrapped. And in a way LG5 (Joanne) was LG7 because ARTPOP:ACT 2 was scrapped, too. 

So the original LG5(scrapped album) was actually the original LG6 because the real missing LG5 is AP:A2 , meaning we are waiting on LG8, and this article actually means LG7 is LG9 which is being released before the real LG8 which we currently think is LG6. 

:ohwell:

Just now, BARCODE said:

LG6 was actually Joanne. The original LG5 was scrapped. And in a way LG5 (Joanne) was LG7 because ARTPOP:ACT 2 was scrapped, too. 

So the original LG5(scrapped album) was actually the original LG6 because the real missing LG5 is AP:A2 , meaning we are waiting on LG8, and this article actually means LG7 is LG9 which is being released before the real LG8 which we currently think is LG6. 

:ohwell:

LG(whatever) isn't even an "LG(whatever)" until it's officially released, so until any of these albums officially come out, Gaga's currently at LG6 :lolga:

Archived