💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rolling Stone: Tony Bennett and Gaga to make a jazz album

exoskeleton123

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YESS!! This would be great for her career. I think so many people are still unaware of her talents as a singer. Tony is a legend too, so more preformances with him can't be damaging for her career. "Musical Picasso" wow! How could anyone not like this idea?

This omg SOOOOO many people still dont know that she can actually sing :flop: My friends brother didnt even know that she played piano until We watched the MB at his house :toofloppy:

misanthrope

It's not something i'd blast in my car on the freeway but I like Gaga's jazz vocals a lot. Could be a nice addition to her discography honestly if you're into it. If not...there's always poker face awaiting your replay.

I'm so excited with this news. Gaga is singing beautifully jazz songs. Toni Bennet is a legend himself. It would be totally amazing.

For the longest time, I've been longing a jazz album from Gaga. And to have a legendary artist like Bennett with her is just astoundingly exciting to be quite honest. If this jazz album does get released next year along with the much anticipated ARTPOP, there's really no doubt that Gaga is gonna slay the 2014 Grammys! :fan:

RedandBlue

Sounds awesome. For those of you concerned with this taking up a gold block of Gaga's career, it's not like it would take anywhere near as long for her and Tony to pump this one out as compared to her own albums. All these songs will be jazz standards which have already been written. The arrangements and productions will be carried out by Tony's crew, and not Gaga's own. If anything, it will be a nice bonus on the side of ARTPOP.

ChicaSkas

Sounds awesome. For those of you concerned with this taking up a gold block of Gaga's career, it's not like it would take anywhere near as long for her and Tony to pump this one out as compared to her own albums. All these songs will be jazz standards which have already been written. The arrangements and productions will be carried out by Tony's crew, and not Gaga's own. If anything, it will be a nice bonus on the side of ARTPOP.

actually I am so glad you posted this, you are exactly right, it's like much of the major creative work has already been done for her.

It's gonna be like sitting down and getting together and singing some of her old favorites with a friend, it will be easy for her.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived