💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rumors Bradley Cooper dating Ana De Armas

Featured Posts

cooper-bradley-ana-de-armas-030120-rkf-0

Dating rumors are swirling about Bradley Cooper and Ana de Armas!

The two were recently photographed chatting up a storm at a Hollywood luncheon at the Four Seasons Hotel.

A source told RadarOnline.com, “Bradley made a beeline for Ana and they chatted away for quite a while in the hotel lobby. They weren’t at all keen to rush off.”

The insider added, “He kept cracking jokes and had a huge grin on his face. Bradley seemed very taken with Ana and she was laughing a lot… It was clear there was tons of chemistry between them.”

According to the photographer, Bradley and Ana were seen slipping out a side exit.

Ana bears a resemblance to Bradley’s ex, Irina Shayk, but maybe they are just friends?

Bradley and Ana co-starred in the 2016 film “War Dogs.”

source: https://extratv.com/2020/01/16/has-new-bond-girl-ana-de-armas-caught-bradley-coopers-eye/

tenor.gif

Edonis

Quick! Someone check on that BradGa Instagram account that analyzes reflections and ****! :ohno: I hope they're okay!

Bradley can't talk to anybody anymore without tabloids saying, they are dating. Over the past six months, he has been rumored with Laura Dern, Anna Wintour (she is over 70 years old and married), and even Angelina Jolie, because they went to Disneyland on the same day, but didn't meet.

Bradley

It's true I did talk to her and ask her out though she told me to delete Stefani's number from my phone so I said no.mp3.

StarstruckIllusion

0 BradGa stans on here... we live to see it 

Starbucks

Bradley also had a huge grin while looking at Rami in the picture below, does that mean a thing?  :lolly:

EOfR8TIX0AUqwUX?format=jpg&name=orig

Your everyday cups of kindness

LilyLark

She seems really sweet in interviews, and she's beautiful. However, this seems based on them literally just standing next to one another and I thought the gossip blogs were speculating about her and Chris Evans...and while I like BCoop, uh, between him and Evans I think he would come out the loser.

ydnmnme
10 hours ago, Edonis said:

Quick! Someone check on that BradGa Instagram account that analyzes reflections and ****! :ohno: I hope they're okay!

The fact I actually checked it and....:awkney:

EFA460-BC-FB84-4-D0-E-A460-72104-A51473-

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived