💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The First Look at Gay Rom-Com The Thing About Harry Is Here!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

ff_ttah_keyart_hr_xtag_1.jpg

The Thing About Harry, Freeform’s first Valentine’s Day original film, features Grey's Anatomy star Jake Borelli and newcomer Niko Terho and "tells the story of high school enemies, uber-jock Harry and out-and-proud Sam, who are forced to share a car ride to their Missouri hometown for a friend’s engagement party on Valentine’s Day," according to the movie's official description. "Things take a turn when Sam learns Harry has come out. Stuck spending the night together in a roadside motel, Harry and Sam begin to develop a deep friendship—with neither admitting a potential romance may be brewing—leaving them wondering if one road trip could change the rest of their lives."

https://www.pride.com/movies/2020/1/17/first-look-gay-rom-com-thing-about-harry-here

Regina George

Finally a cute LGBTQ movie. Hopefully with happy end. :excited:

I’m excited for it, but it looks like it’s just a simple paint by numbers Rom-Com which those can typically be hit or miss for me, but wow a gay Paint By Numbers Rom-Com? That’s history right there! :fan: But I’ll probably watch it either way :oops:

Archived