celeb

The Art Police DISSES The 1975

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

I know it's probably a humorous tweet but that's such a generic album cover concept, several people have done it before and after them. They need to transplant this boldness onto their music cause girl it's been lacking for YEARS.

Curunir

These guys have lost the right to diss anyone about anything whatsoever after that disaster called a halftime show :ladyhaha:

Teal Ambition

Title should have been “the art police is at it again” :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Jose P

Because Maroon 5 is one of the most original, creative, and innovative bands out there. The irony :reductive:

Are they still a band anyways? Or is it just the Adam Levine show now?

8 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I know it's probably a humorous tweet but that's such a generic album cover concept, several people have done it before and after them. They need to transplant this boldness onto their music cause girl it's been lacking for YEARS.

its not even the 1975's upcoming album's cover, its a promo pic for their new song, so that's even more irrelevant from Maroon's part :air: 

joanoflark

Adam Levine thinks he's the second coming of Captain Beefheart when all he really is is a pretty beige bland unoriginal lead of a likewise band. 

He is also foolish enough to think his opinion has any artistic merit and that a far more superior band, who actually have something to say, would dig any inspiration in his work. 

Adam, why don't you find yourself another hoo-hoo-hoo melody and squeal it like a detuned flute all the while you have yourself some several seats? 

AlexanderMagno

Who even knows Kara's Flowers exists :laughga:  even though they are totally different, the 1975 album cover reminds me more of The Beatles "Let It Be" actually.

Archived