💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Art Police DISSES The 1975

Bambino

Featured Posts

He's right. 1975 should be sued. You don't just get inspired by other bands like that and copy it, it has been done before but 1975 are not allowed they are Maroon 5's competitor, Adam is trying to save his business, he has no fans he's doing the best he can. I say bring them to court Adam! You can do this!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yusuffelixx
2 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

He's right. 1975 should be sued. You don't just get inspired by other bands like that and copy it, it has been done before but 1975 are not allowed they are Maroon 5's competitor, Adam is trying to save his business, he has no fans he's doing the best he can. I say bring them to court Adam! You can do this!

Are you serious ?

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

yusuffelixx
2 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Of course not

Hide contents

:stalkga:

thank God :ohwell:

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

MonSwiftAnton
27 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I know it's probably a humorous tweet but that's such a generic album cover concept, several people have done it before and after them. They need to transplant this boldness onto their music cause girl it's been lacking for YEARS.

I hope you're talking about Maroon 5's music, otherwise you didn't hear the music of the latest album. "Love it if we made it" is already an anthem about the politically blind people. 

Says the one who copied Pachelbel's "Canon in D" song (based on his standard) :reductive:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

nenhures
2 minutes ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

I hope you're talking about Maroon 5's music, otherwise you didn't hear the music of the latest album. "Love it if we made it" is already an anthem about the politically blind people. 

I'm talking about Maroon 5, yeah. I'm not a 1975 fan but I wouldn't call their music bland. Adam's snoozefest of a discography on the other hand...

Candy Gaga

That's rich considering lizard voice and his band has the most unoriginal lyrics and production ever

MonSwiftAnton
5 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I'm talking about Maroon 5, yeah. I'm not a 1975 fan but I wouldn't call their music bland. Adam's snoozefest of a discography on the other hand...

Thank you. Sry about the harsh tone. I can be pretty protective about them. :huntyga:

2 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

That's rich considering lizard voice and his band has the most unoriginal lyrics and production ever

You forgot they have the most hated sbhts of all time. 

Candy Gaga
Just now, MonSwiftAnton said:

Thank you. Sry about the harsh tone. I can be pretty protective about them. :huntyga:

You forgot they have the most hated sbhts of all time. 

Adam needs to stick to the voice and doing his trash music and stop trying to be shady as if  he's some sorta artistic individual and not a has been trashy artist

nenhures
2 minutes ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

Oh no, don't worry, you didn't come off as harsh at all. And Maroon 5 deserves to get dragged every day of the week :vegas:

MonSwiftAnton
1 minute ago, Candy Gaga said:

Adam needs to stick to the voice and doing his trash music and stop trying to be shady as if  he's some sorta artistic individual and not a has been trashy artist

He needs to do a space travel thing and do a George Clooney.  

giphy.gif

Archived