life

GGD: “Rumor not true”

sethrb101

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101

so are we not allowed to talk about a lady gaga leak on frickin GAGA DAILY cause i can’t find the stupid love leak thread 

37 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

so are we not allowed to talk about a lady gaga leak on frickin GAGA DAILY cause i can’t find the stupid love leak thread 

there is a lot of thread about Stupid Love around Halloween in 2019 because the picture about Gaga's pumpkins

gypsy101
47 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

there is a lot of thread about Stupid Love around Halloween in 2019 because the picture about Gaga's pumpkins

but the thread from today was deleted

KatieJudasGaga4
46 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

but the thread from today was deleted

I don't get why he is closing future threads about Stupid Love though. Something is definitely happening

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2020-01-17-at-9-53-43-PM.png

geusst1235
8 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't get why he is closing future threads about Stupid Love though. Something is definitely happening

Reveal hidden contents

I really hope that it's just an old demo or unreleased song that isn't from LG6 so Gaga doesn't have to go through yet another leak of an upcoming single. 

NFRatwell
21 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Hide contents

Wha... when did it happen? What were people talking about... I fell asleep 6 hours ago did I miss anything else. I’m ready 

I think this is true, I've been reading Crazy Rich Asians lately and this is how they test the waters, through unconfirmed media reports!!!  

I bet Interscope is trying to gauge people's interest to a new Gaga single!!! 

It has to trend if we want a single on February 7, 2020! 

gypsy101
1 hour ago, NFRockwell said:

Wha... when did it happen? What were people talking about... I fell asleep 6 hours ago did I miss anything else. I’m ready 

there was a 20-page thread about a leak of Stupid Love that was deleted

@Adminwhat’s the deal?? why are we not allowed to discuss this important development?

Archived