Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GGD: “Rumor not true”

sethrb101

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

inb4 the single actually come out before February 7th :lolga:

Like... just in time for Super Saturday??

(no, I won’t let go)

February 7th never made sense to me. How could she promote it? Going to Oscars present an award? It is not a real musical event.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sethrb101
12 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

What did the tweet they replied to say 

"oh really? probably it's because they'd really tell you something about her brand new song."

#Gaga2020

PartySick
3 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

I don't know if GGD actually knows anything, but if that "But..." follow up tweet is a real indication of something coming soon maybe that's why it was deleted. Just to give us a little hope without keeping the tweet up.

I've seen enough to know there are several GGD people with actual connections so I believe it :spin:

🖤

SharkmanthaC

Admin: Let me tweet about some LG6 rumors. 

GGD: makes long thread about said tweets 

Admin: paid pay day GIF

(It’s a joke, please don’t take it too seriously.) 

she/her/hers

Woolfsmck
3 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

EDIT: Tweet was deleted but here you go

https://ibb.co/RyCB5yR

EDIT 2: 

EDIT 3:

And thus the end of the saga :selena:

That's good...ggd has real Intel on gaga tabloid bs

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

DutchHooker
5 hours ago, FentyGa said:

‘17:selena:

we thought it would come with Gagachella, that’s how over ‘joanne’ we were:oops:

Well it actually started (at least for me) around November 2017 when she would perform Frankensteined on the AMA's. The so-called lEaD-sInGlE from LG6 xD

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Leoj305

She’s not dropping anything soon. It’s the same BS we been dealing w. Honestly what makes it suck is the fact her producer friends TEASE LG 6 or TROLL her hardcore fan base whenever they talk about new music, finishing music, etc and it’s been the case for over a year. I’m over it.

HeavyCapiLover

The more we get clowned and the harder it gets for me to breath ...

I will die soon if yall continue with this mess :bradley:

Judas Society

Wait, what? People really believe the words from "The Sun"? They're probably the same tabloids who said Gaga is pregnant and moving into Bradley's mansion etc.

Ya'll don't know what kind of connections Admin has. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Ya'll don't know what kind of connections Admin has. 

Fair enough, but why say this and then hint that actually something might be coming in his deleted tweets and posts on the forum?

So I was doing some research and found a story on Instagram with the supposed leak I guess... i wont post it in case its an actual leak but the user is  jonnhythisway , can someone who have listened it confirm if its the one? Or if it is a Gaga song at all? It actually sounds good

nenhures
3 minutes ago, zerojk said:

So I was doing some research and found a story on Instagram with the supposed leak I guess... i wont post it in case its an actual leak but the user is  jonnhythisway , can someone who have listened it confirm if its the one? Or if it is a Gaga song at all? It actually sounds good

That's the supposed Gaga x SOPHIE collab which was fake. It's a song SOPHIE played in one of her shows but Gaga isn't in it.

Archived