💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sex Education season 2 on Netflix now

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Already watched 2 eps and it seems pretty good, I don't enjoy Otis as much as last season tho

By the way, Yes. Now Otis is more of a strain. Eric's line seems much more interesting than Otis's.

Maeve's storyline is more interesting.

• Bellatrix changed the title to Sex Education season 2 on Netflix now

Adam and his father are so annoying :green: I can’t with them :green:

Spoiler

and the ending :rip::rip::rip: ikyfl.............

III

I'm only on episode 6 but did you guys notice the Paws up! poster in Eric's room on episode 5? It's such a subtle sweet reference and I want that poster now.

(I tried to embed the picture but I'm new to this forum and I have no idea how.)

Lion Heart

Just finished the season and here's some thoughts. (Spoilers are hidden).

-Eric's storyline frustrated me this season because I knew exactly what was going to happen. This love triangle shtick is so over done.

Spoiler

French guy >> Adam

-I never trusted the guy in the wheelchair and I was right. I do wonder where this leads up to for next season. I'm not sure if Otis and Maeve are end game at this point. I kinda liked the dynamic between Otis and the ~other girl.

Spoiler

(Not Ola- I never liked her). 

-I loved seeing a certain someone serve AS.S this season. :lolly:

-I don't know about English schools, but if confidential information like that leaked or was spread across the school, there would be investigations. Also I'm not sure how THAT play was approved by anyone at that school. :rip: In the US, there would be OUTRAGE for days. 

I think that about covers my quick thoughts on this season. Overall I enjoyed it and I think it sets up some interesting storylines for next season. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I started today and I’m already halfway through. I’m rooting for the French guy but I think I’ve seen more than enough situations like this in shows and movies to know how it will all go down. My heart melts for Aimee, she’s such a sweetheart :ohno:

Bubblegum Bitch

I watched only three episodes, don't want to rush it so much. :giggle:

I hope Maeve will be with Otis. :giveup: 

artpopsexual
4 hours ago, lgsbchac said:

I'm only on episode 6 but did you guys notice the Paws up! poster in Eric's room on episode 5? It's such a subtle sweet reference and I want that poster now.

(I tried to embed the picture but I'm new to this forum and I have no idea how.)

omg I haven't noticed that :kara:

To embed a picture you just need to paste here the URL and it will automatically show up

artpopsexual

I watched it all yesterday :bradley:

Spoiler

I was so heartbroken with Aimee's situation :messga:

I loved this season tho, imo it was better than the first one :vegas:

The subjects that were talked about this time were so so important (as the subjects talked in the first season) and I really think this show must be shown to all the people around the world, especially young people

Rooting for SE3 :kara:

bpmMonkey

I accidentally watched all of it today and loved the season. :enigma:

Fell in love with Sami btw, just to let you know, he’s going to be mine. :bye:

artpopsexual
21 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

-I loved seeing a certain someone serve AS.S this season. :lolly:

I feel you sis :enigma:

Also, you forgot to hidden the text in the spoiler thing :spin:

Archived