Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Who is the most robbed queen in Drag Race?

Quartz

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, highlyreductive said:

Well that scenario belongs in the universe where Act II was released and we've been bopping to LG6 for a year already. Don't go there.

Girl this is all a pandora box (not pun intended lol)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alp0707
1 hour ago, Noah said:

Since there will be a ton of Manila, Katya, Shangela etc. let me give two unpopular Opinions, but hear me out:

Jaymes Mansfield and I mean it. Imagine being known for sewing and giving sewing tutorials (which is usually the first challenge and then after the Gaga Episode), being thrown into a cheerleading competition (note: which you dont have to do when you’re a drag queen) and your campy attempts get totally mis-edited. In My Opinion, yes she was not ready and she wasn’t polished etc. but she was robbed of actually showing her talents. She was robbed of ‘the usual’ set up of a season. Who knows, maybe if she survived or placed high in a sewing challenge, her confidence would’ve grown? Her Rebel Wilson Snatch Game would’ve also placed her Safe or High lol

Next Up is Miss Kasha Davis. Funny Queen, who fumbled a little here and there during a hosting Challenge but imo, wasn’t the weakest. It’s sad that Season 7 was set up for people like Pearl, Miss Fame etc. to pull through a few Episodes. Kasha was actually enjoyable and was robbed of doing a snatch game.

Jaymes on youtube is hilarous and really entertaining. We need her for all stars

Miracle

Monique Heart. She did the BEST on All Stars 4 by being great every single week (the bottom 4 was only for Shenanigans and the reason she was put in the bottom 2 over Trinity or Gia in the group challenge episode is ridiculous). Probably the best run on an All Stars season with Dela. 

Kasha should've come back instead of Trixie

Shangela was the very obvious winner after Dela left but somehow Trixie won. 

Manila was robbed of being top 2 alongside Monique

Yarlexis were bottom 2 in the girl group challenge because it fit the narrative of AS1 but they actually did best there. No one is doing Yara's aesthetic and she deserves to slay an All Stars season where the final challenge is a ball instead of an acting challenge she'd probably be put in the bottom for bc of her english

I think people didn't realise at first because of Yvie's final edit as the hero against Silky the villain but Brooke truly deserved to win beyond anyone else and it's a total bummer because she would have been the most deserving winner of all since Bob The Drag Queen. Yvie's mask for TEOG was amazing yes and a moment but not enough to pull out a Sasha Velour, especially when Brooke was up to what the performance asked for. 

Miracle
40 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

As I've said, Alaska's C.U.N.T. can't be denied. I do think her victory clearly shows how favorized she was by Ru & Co. In a situation like that one, where it was more or less a tie between the two, I think Alaska's behavior should have been the decisive factor and it wasn't.

Oh well, had Roxxxy gone home earlier, we wouldn't have gotten that iconic Read U, Wrote U verse. :derpga:

There's soooooo many wrong things about this I don't even know where to begin with

First of all I'm a big Katya fan but she didn't deserve to take AS2's crown because 

a) Alaska did better stats wise than Katya so it wasn't a tie. Alaska served probably the most solid Snatch Game performance of all time only matched by a couple other options. Tbh her other wins were pretty deserving too. 

b) We could say Katya was tied with Detox, even if Detox had a better track record overall and also won a lip sync. I still give the edge to Katya as a runner up because of the edit but apparently Detox was extremely confident about her winning so that makes me think Detox was meant to be the original runner up? 

c) Alaska destroyed Detox and Katya in the final lip-sync

D) And last but not least, what I believe it's the most important factor: Rupaul's Drag Race isn't meant to be a popularity contest and where is in the rules that you cannot have a temper tantrum backstage? How does that diminish an stellar track record from probably the Rugirl that most represents the brand? 

Flippy

It’s easy to say that Manila, Raven, Katya & Shangela 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Letmelivemylife

I will defend to my grave the fact that Joselyn Fox got robbed of Miss Congeniality. She's like the freakin poster child for it!!! I don't think she has a mean bone in her body

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

tomsches

Ginger Minj should have won. 

Plus, I still don't understand why Mrs. Kasha Davis was eliminated for stuttering ONCE.

Tom Nook
34 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Max

tenor.gif?itemid=9040696
Everyone forgets that the good sis had two challenge wins before getting the boot, plus they gave her a weird edit on her elimination episode

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived