💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Who is the most robbed queen in Drag Race?

Quartz

Featured Posts

I'm back and forth on Manila. Regarding Season 3, I think she was as equally deserving as Raja (didn't they score nearly identical by the end?), and it boiled down to the nitty gritty details. Raja had a certain chutzpah that probably led to production choosing her (unless it was a premeditated choice, per Mariah's mirror message LOL).

Regarding All Stars 4, I definitely think she should have made it to the end (hell, even win, considering her three-win streak), and ultimately did not deserve to be chosen to leave home when she was eliminated. That said, it's all essentially fair game under that format, and I give credit to Naomi for actually creating the drama that the AS2-4 format oh so craved. It was kind of a chore to watch after that, though, and even Monique's endless charm couldn't save it.

To be fair, All Stars 4 was also kind of odd to watch? It all felt so calculated by production (Talent Show wins was a big red flag for me).

Other probably-popular opinions:

-Miss Talent Almighty BenDela Creme did that to herself, unfortunately

-the jury (jesus) screwed over Shangela and Bebe

-MKD...

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood
3 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Shange, hands down. Not that Trixie didn't deserve to win, I love her to death, but the way those other b!tches did her dirty... It has me fuming every time.

Also, Alaska is talented and iconic and based on that I would have loved for her to win. But her throwing the most immature tantrum and saving Roxxxy's aß for the 430958430958th time really left a bitter taste in my mouth. Katya is just so wholesome and is someone whose work I still follow to this day, which I can't say about many of the other queens. Alaska, on the other hand, is kinda... irrelevant and passĂ©, idk.

I would’ve Katya but she was not robbed tbh. Alaska won fair and square. But I do agree Roxxxy should’ve gone home since episode 2.

luna’s advocate

The "Robbed Queen" narrative has really benefited a lot of these queens, though. Shangela even predated this with her underdog narrative, and she's doing fantastic. Ongina is revered by classic fans. Manila is hailed. Katya and Trixie are probably the most popular queens, I think.

On Divina, I wonder if production realized that she had such strong fan support, and wanted to milk that for a future season. Hmm.

3 points in and ready for more

not Chromatica
12 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

I would’ve Katya but she was not robbed tbh. Alaska won fair and square. But I do agree Roxxxy should’ve gone home since episode 2.

As I've said, Alaska's C.U.N.T. can't be denied. I do think her victory clearly shows how favorized she was by Ru & Co. In a situation like that one, where it was more or less a tie between the two, I think Alaska's behavior should have been the decisive factor and it wasn't.

Oh well, had Roxxxy gone home earlier, we wouldn't have gotten that iconic Read U, Wrote U verse. :derpga:

RAMROD

Manila and Shangie.

:triggered: AS 3 and 4 is not existent to me. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

6 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

As I've said, Alaska's C.U.N.T. can't be denied. I do think her victory clearly shows how favorized she was by Ru & Co. In a situation like that one, where it was more or less a tie between the two, I think Alaska's behavior should have been the decisive factor and it wasn't.

Oh well, had Roxxxy gone home earlier, we wouldn't have gotten that iconic Read U, Wrote U verse. :derpga:

It was nowhere near a tie tho. Alaska won 4 challenges and was in the bottom two once. Katya won two and was in the bottom two multiple times. Even Detox had a better track record than Katya.

26 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Alaska, on the other hand, is kinda... irrelevant and passé, idk.

Girl! Alaska is a well known Gaga fan with a good appreciation for ARTPOP, proof in her ‘Justice for ARTPOP’ show. Her Race Chaser podcast is lit and the Drag Race tea she and Willam spill is truly hot tea

15 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Same! But also imagine the slayage if Tatianna or Alyssa had a verse there ughh

Jade Sotomayor. How tf did Rebeca win over her? One of the top 10 worst decisions of the show.

underneath the pine

Diamond Heart

Shangela :saladga: 
I will never forgive those queens for robbing her of her all star crown :bradley:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Diamond Heart
38 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Shange, hands down. Not that Trixie didn't deserve to win, I love her to death, but the way those other b!tches did her dirty... It has me fuming every time.

Also, Alaska is talented and iconic and based on that I would have loved for her to win. But her throwing the most immature tantrum and saving Roxxxy's aß for the 430958430958th time really left a bitter taste in my mouth. Katya is just so wholesome and is someone whose work I still follow to this day, which I can't say about many of the other queens. Alaska, on the other hand, is kinda... irrelevant and passĂ©, idk.

What kind of lies? Alaska remains one of the most popular queens post Drag Race :triggered:
I wanted Katya to win too but this revisionist history is strange :huntyga:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

not Chromatica
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Same! But also imagine the slayage if Tatianna or Alyssa had a verse there ughh

Well that scenario belongs in the universe where Act II was released and we've been bopping to LG6 for a year already. Don't go there.

not Chromatica
9 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Girl! Alaska is a well known Gaga fan with a good appreciation for ARTPOP, proof in her ‘Justice for ARTPOP’ show. Her Race Chaser podcast is lit and the Drag Race tea she and Willam spill is truly hot tea

1 minute ago, Diamond Heart said:

What kind of lies? Alaska remains one of the most popular queens post Drag Race :triggered:
I wanted Katya to win too but this revisionist history is strange :huntyga:

meh

Archived