life

Last year pic: Gaga at Oscars nominees dinner 2019

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

ydnmnme
36 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Why didn’t Bradga happen...:toofunny:

They look so good together I-Β :bradley:

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

WORLDofGAGA
16 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

How does she look so natural on these pics when her appearance on the same day's red carpet looked EXTREMELY Epione'd?Β :huh: Was it just a matter of makeup?Β 

lady-gaga-at-91st-oscars-nominees-lunche

Could be face tape? Or as you say makeup as she looks paler here

@W0RLDofGAGA

ydnmnme
26 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

How does she look so natural on these pics when her appearance on the same day's red carpet looked EXTREMELY Epione'd?Β :huh: Was it just a matter of makeup?Β 

It was two different days I think.Β 

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

Bradley
23 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Lighting and it also depends on the cameras I guess.

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, Quartz said:

I love how she can look like a person of color one second, and a typical white woman the next.

Queen of versatility indeedΒ :lolga:

Queen of having a Β light and dark mode :tony:

2 hours ago, Quartz said:

I love how she can look like a person of color one second, and a typical white woman the next.

Queen of versatility indeedΒ :lolga:

For quite some time as teenagers, my friends and I speculated that she was secretly mixed ("her roots are dark omg" "her tan!" "she got an accent tho"). It took us some time to realize she simply has Mediterranean ancestry, and is from New York.

And we are all POC, also lkdjfslkdfslkjfk

1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I think this time it might actually just be a case of the makeup and wig combo. Her hair and skin in the OP photos are glowing and look more natural (complemented by her outfit color), whereas here the makeup and wig and even outfit are much more glam'd and intentionally done up (flashback on the powder could be a big case, too).

3 points in and ready for more

Luna Lovegood
2 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

She looks like PrincessΒ Diana here oh myΒ :giveup:

Diana you’re still in our hearts πŸ’•

luna’s advocate

Modern Ecstasy2

Her smile is so beautifulΒ :bradley:

β€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Diamond heart99

I think this was the dinner that took place later that week. Not the same as the red carpet lunch.Β 
Β 

She looks beautiful.Β 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

JustTea
7 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Most likely a face tape. I believe her Epione-face is a result of face tapes tbh. :classy: Also makeup, lightning, wig and stuff.

gagasicebath
6 minutes ago, PoggersFace said:

Most likely a face tape. I believe her Epione-face is a result of face tapes tbh. :classy: Also makeup, lightning, wig and stuff.

Oscar nominees lunch was February 4th, CAA pre-Oscars party was February 22nd. Two different days hence the two different looks.Β 

Archived