Lead single date on reputable Telegram channel

Sam98

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai
4 minutes ago, Sam98 said:

Ok I'm trying to update with some screenshots, I'm not sure how to upload pictures here

imgur.com

Ryusei

Ok dude... that date has been floating around for at least the last 2 days already. Just stop everyone except if you have something NEW or reputable that you can back up with more than „trust me it‘s reputable“. I don‘t mean to bitch too much but ugh...

Musery

FlopSlurper
18 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

better than perfect illusion 

it's my favourite gaga song so this is awkward :poot:

Anveeroy
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

it's my favourite gaga song so this is awkward :poot:

:stalkga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

If this becomes a lie i'm holding you personally responsible

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

LadyLuca
26 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Make sure to stream this feb 7th when we get clowned for the 39383th

Please stand up for the national anthem of Gaga Daily

StuckInMyMind

I think everybody’s a**hole is tightening because obviously something is happening but whether it’s LG6 or not, we don’t know, so all this “I saw this they saw that” is getting on people nerves

xoxo Craig

Two news outlets including The Sun (:awkney:) reported that a lead was coming in Feb 7th 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, HotWasabi said:

I think everybody’s a**hole is tightening because obviously something is happening but whether it’s LG6 or not, we don’t know, so all this “I saw this they saw that” is getting on people nerves

And see if she puts out another haus labs collection after all this...  :saladga:

End Racism Now

StuckInMyMind
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

And see if she puts out another haus labs collection after all this...  :saladga:

More than likely :nails: 

Tom Bradley

if feb 7th is really the date, I'm sure we can expect an announcement soon. Unless of course it is a surprise release. Either way I'm hyped :gum:

1ooo d0veZ
44 minutes ago, Sam98 said:

I know this could seem like nothing worthy of a new thread, but a specific Telegram channel just posted about Gaga's new single confirming the 7th of February as THE date. 

I can't share the invite link since there's not a big number of followers and I don't think they'd like that to change, but I can assure they only post about dates when they have been somehow confirmed. They usually take a lot of time to confirm any news about any artist, so this seems quite promising. 

They have not confirmed the name of the lead, tho

coffee lol GIF

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Archived