💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga Baby News

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo

https://www.newidea.com.au/breaking-lady-gaga-baby-news

“She got very emotional getting her whole body x-rayed. She has everything she wants in the world, but she’s missing someone to leave her legacy to,” the source added.

The Bad Romance singer, who has been unlucky in love in recent years, apparently told her friends that she is now ready to start a family but doesn’t plan to wait for a steady partner. :ladyhaha:

please enlighten me to death

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2

Yes, I’m sure the reason why Gaga wants to be a mother is so she has someone to pass her legacy down to :ladyhaha:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Thats stupid Luv

I actually do kinda believe she does want kids, but I think she’ll wait until the end of her residency 

nenhures
Just now, Jaimie Hutton said:

I actually do kinda believe she does want kids, but I think she’ll wait until the end of her residency 

She's talked about wanting kids many a time, especially recently (Nikkitutorials video, etc), it's just that this article in particular (which actually was just ripped off from The Sun :rip:) is fake news.

Modern Ecstasy2

Also I love how they found a way to put the whole body x-ray into it?? :oprah:

nenhures
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Also I love how they found a way to put the whole body x-ray into it?? :oprah:

It's sooo funny. Like of all things to come up with they decided to go with "Gaga fell off the stage and now she's ready to transplant her legacy onto a child". It sounds like something off of Wattpad :laughga:

blankpaper
7 minutes ago, nenhures said:

It's sooo funny. Like of all things to come up with they decided to go with "Gaga fell off the stage and now she's ready to transplant her legacy onto a child". It sounds like something off of Wattpad :laughga:

She did say that when she fell, she looked up and saw a metal part that sticks out of the stage right by her head and she realized it could have gone really bad

not that I believe the article, but relating it to the fall isn’t necessarily a huge reach 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Rat Boy
11 minutes ago, nenhures said:

"Gaga fell off the stage and now she's ready to transplant her legacy onto a child". It sounds like something off of Wattpad :laughga:

^ Me when I trip over in public.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

She did say that when she fell, she looked up and saw a metal part that sticks out of the stage right by her head and she realized it could have gone really bad

not that I believe the article, but relating it to the fall isn’t necessarily a huge reach 

:wtfga:

Y’all I’m really trying to block out that incident and how it could have gone differently from my brain, please can we talk about something else

sarahb
Just now, blankpaper said:

Oh wow I don't remember reading her thoughts on the fall anywhere, do you have a link?

Blastertoyo
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

:wtfga:

Y’all I’m really trying to block out that incident and how it could have gone differently from my brain, please can we talk about something else

:queenga:

yes, her upcoming baby she’s passing her legacy onto

please enlighten me to death

Modern Ecstasy2
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

:queenga:

yes, her upcoming baby she’s passing her legacy onto

Perfect 

Archived