đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga Baby News

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
4 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I was thinking about him recently  because he allegedly deleted his social media because of the backlash. I was wondering how he was and if he was back on his social accounts. I don't really follow that stuff. 

I don’t think LM’s found his social media. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasicebath
14 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I don’t think LM’s found his social media. 

I don't think anyone found his last name, let alone his social media. RIP Michael, in a trunk on highway 10...:v:

Franch Toast
13 hours ago, nenhures said:

It's sooo funny. Like of all things to come up with they decided to go with "Gaga fell off the stage and now she's ready to transplant her legacy onto a child". It sounds like something off of Wattpad :laughga:

Ooh, can we merge this with that one story someone excerpted on here once about how her teenage daughter hates her? That one had me laughing so hard that my side hurt. 

Time for her to issue another tweet about being pregnant with LG6. 

She/Her/Hers

Regina George

I wish mods would just lock rumor section because I feel like today there has been like 1000 rumors and we’re just sick of it... :bradley:

blankpaper

I was thinking about him recently  because he allegedly deleted his social media because of the backlash. I was wondering how he was and if he was back on his social accounts. I don't really follow that stuff. 

You’re thinking of the guy she fell off the stage with. Michael was her NYE hookup 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Glamourpuss
Just now, blankpaper said:

You’re thinking of the guy she fell off the stage with. Michael was her NYE hookup 

You're right. :fail: Thanks for clarifying. 

You must be thinking of Dan? I don't think we found out anything about Michael. Dan put everything on private but I don't know if he deleted. It must be so weird to date someone famous when you've just been a regular person 

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Ivy said:

You must be thinking of Dan? I don't think we found out anything about Michael. Dan put everything on private but I don't know if he deleted. It must be so weird to date someone famous when you've just been a regular person 

I got muddled up. I was thinking of the guy she fell off the stage with. 

I don't really care for her love interests social media accounts because I want to respect their privacy. (Unless Bradga ever happens). :fan:

But yeah it must be really weird, especially when it's one of the biggest stars on the planet. 

47 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I got muddled up. I was thinking of the guy she fell off the stage with. 

Oh :sharon:

49 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't really care for her love interests social media accounts because I want to respect their privacy. (Unless Bradga ever happens). :fan:

Yesss:icega: Bradley's not on social media tho sadly :bradley: 

Archived