celeb

Eminem makes insensitive comment on his new album

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Nirvana
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Chile... he’s about to get DRAGGGED

Well... what does this mean?

Music video for the song, apparantly against gun violence (I have not seen or heard the video yet) 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGAVAGINA

He is a white man...so no backlash for him.. 

However I m not a fan of Ariana but this must hurt her a lot

derpmonster
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I generally give a pass for the "bigoted" lyrics but this is just...weird. Like, why? What's the point of referencing that? :oprah:

He hasn't grown out of using shock.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

I dont see anything wrong with this, anyone who grew up listening to Eminem and knows him will understand this. But he deserves the backlash as he participates in PC cancel culture too and acts like he is woke when he is not.

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, GAGAVAGINA said:

He is a white man...so no backlash for him.. 

However I m not a fan of Ariana but this must hurt her a lot

If Cardi B did this lyric, she would be cancelled immediately. 

derpmonster
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

I dont see anything wrong with this, anyone who grew up listening to Eminem and knows him will understand this. But he deserves the backlash as he participates in PC cancel culture too and acts like he is woke when he is not.

Ariana Grande has PTSD from that bombing. He made an unnecessary pointed reference to a single person when he could've just used a different image.

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

How do you not see anything wrong with this? Just because he's done similar things like this in the past, doesn't mean what he is doing isn't wrong. 

Eminem has always been problematic, but the GP hasn't noticed yet.

Widows Kiss

I don't even like Ariana but this is wrong on so many levels. Cancel the white trash immediately.

6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

How do you not see anything wrong with this? Just because he's done similar things like this in the past, doesn't mean what he is doing isn't wrong. 

Eminem has always been problematic, but the GP hasn't noticed yet.

People do notice how problematic he is, he intentionally is problematic. Its like the kind of comedian that goes out of his way to offend people and shock them. I guess im just used to Eminem saying even more offensive things than this. 

Lilmonzter
45 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

People do notice how problematic he is, he intentionally is problematic. Its like the kind of comedian that goes out of his way to offend people and shock them. I guess im just used to Eminem saying even more offensive things than this. 

Yea i know 

It's clearly on brand for him

Sing C'est la vie 

gagaxsebert
2 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

honey not this white-trash stealing my girl Halsey her #1 spot on the BB200 with his lame rap music

Trash like Eminem is still gonna get #1 no matter what he says unfortunately :bradley:

Halsey deserves #1

Used to be HighRoad

Chromaticunt

Doesn't this happen every f*cking album with him? I guess controversy keeps you in the headlines. :oops:

Archived