Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

911 Pop Music Emergency: Rina Sawayama - Comme Des Garçons (Like The Boys)

mamo

Featured Posts

911 POP MUSIC EMERGENCY: HOLY F*CK GUYS THIS IS A BOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGGGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHADHXADAWDKJWAKDJWELJRWEIFRESJJFTIESJLJL))(*&&^%$£!@£$%^(((*&&UDHDDHSJKCHZLJCVLSIJCFSADJFKSDCKNAJWOIJAPWIJWAOIDFJWOIQDJW3\904e(!I@£R)tci309o3r4390mr0943iw059ri4w09rtiu5v`248907777777777

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society

I saw this cover art on her twitter post some days back. This is one of those times I'm genuinely impressed by another pop artist other than Gaga. Using the influences of 60s/70s sci-fi/fantasy art and twist it to be about fame, she's serving Gaga TF era realness tbh. I have yet to heard anything from this album tho coz I'm not really into K-pop and the last time I heard a song from her (don't even remember the name of the song), I was not quite impressed. I'm hoping this is good though I can't watch the video. Maybe I'll listen to the song somewhere else.

34 minutes ago, weed said:

video unavailable but the thumbnail was real cute 

it should be out midnight/tomorrow wherever you are. 

7 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I saw this cover art on her twitter post some days back. This is one of those times I'm genuinely impressed by another pop artist other than Gaga. Using the influences of 60s/70s sci-fi/fantasy art and twist it to be about fame, she's serving Gaga TF era realness tbh. I have yet to heard anything from this album tho coz I'm not really into K-pop and the last time I heard a song from her (don't even remember the name of the song), I was not quite impressed. I'm hoping this is good though I can't watch the video. Maybe I'll listen to the song somewhere else.

glad you like the song! However Rina isn't k-pop - she's a japanese-born british singer/songwriter. If you want to find out or get into her music more i'd recommend her first EP 'RINA'. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Judas Society
1 minute ago, mamo said:

it should be out midnight/tomorrow wherever you are. 

glad you like the song! However Rina isn't k-pop - she's a japanese-born british singer/songwriter. If you want to find out or get into her music more i'd recommend her first EP 'RINA'. 

Oh, I always thought she was from a K-pop group and she just started her solo efforts? Maybe I was mistaken. I'll find out more about her.

nenhures

I'm Torn.mp3 about this one. I really like it because Rina could honestly snore into a microphone for 3 minutes and I'd go crazy over it but it's also kinda underwhelming? Maybe STFU! set a different tone for my expectations but I think this one's gonna be a grower because it's not like I actually disliked it in the first place.

Also, and I hope I'm not the only one, I kinda hear a similarity to Me Too by Meghan Trainor esp. in the post-chorus and I have no idea why :oprah:

Edit: Well, it didn't take long for it to grow on me. Loves it.

migamiga

Oh wow. Already a bop at 0:01. I f*cking love rina and love that she’s slowly starting to get bigger (at least online)

love the sample use also ugh just ugh :diane:

Archived