đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney Spears - Glory Appreciation Thread

27monster27

Featured Posts

bluemonkey

This my favorite album of hers, definitely completes the holy trinity with ITZ and BO. 

It’s also a great track to just play in the background or in the car. 

On 1/16/2020 at 4:08 PM, huttont said:

Honestly, Glory might be my favorite Britney album

On 1/16/2020 at 5:24 PM, Loeppke said:

Definitely a step in the right direction :tony: I hope she has even more creative control in the next album because you can tell she actually enjoyed making this album compared to certain other Britney Jeans :messga:

On 1/16/2020 at 5:31 PM, ReginaGeorge said:

One of Britney’s best albums.. Right there with In The Zone and Blackout 

At the same time, its still a shame her team/label kind of set her up to fail with the botched music video and lead singles.

Obviously Do You Wanna Come Over should have been the lead single; especially for that VMA return.

Glory was one of her best but like most of her career, they completely dropped the ball with the singles (see Before The Goodbye, Breathe On Me)

Jose P

Invitation is one of the best album openers EVER!

Liar was the hit that got away and could’ve honestly been a lead single. Instead it got relegated to bonus deluxe track I mean wtf.

Not Britney’s best, but up there. You can actually feel some life and soul in here as opposed to the shallowness and manufactured artificial feel of BJ and FF.

41 minutes ago, mzncb said:

At the same time, its still a shame her team/label kind of set her up to fail with the botched music video and lead singles.

Obviously Do You Wanna Come Over should have been the lead single; especially for that VMA return.

Glory was one of her best but like most of her career, they completely dropped the ball with the singles (see Before The Goodbye, Breathe On Me)

At this point I don’t care how bad promotion is, as long as she’s making quality music and she’s given creative control

Album with no/little creative control: Britney Jean (a mistake), ...Baby One More Time (half fillers), and Femme Fatale (she wanted R&B but will.i.am took over, though admittedly the singles were highly successful) 

Albums with more creative control: In The Zone (most diverse album), Original Doll (most sentimental and emotional album, not allowed release), Blackout (huge cult classic), and Glory (fan favorite and she clearly had fun recording it) 

bluemonkey
22 hours ago, mzncb said:

I agree but also disagree, I think Make Me is a great lead single. It’s something different and she has never released a mid tempo lead single before so it’s a bold choice. It was good timing with the summer. but yes it’s definitely her label and team’s fault. She delivered on music, your job is to sell it and she did promo so it’s not like she refused take part. It all started with the botched Lachappelle video. I know it’s not Britney’s doing and it’s her team, they hype up the video and then scrape it, let it stall for months and resume like nothing happened with a crappy video. Stupid. No wonder she has no passion, she has to pay for old people’s mistakes.

ChavaWM

Mood Ring has to be one of her best tracks ever [along with Breath on Me, Touch of My Hand and He's About to Lose Me]

Archived