💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena: “I Want My Album to Be #1”

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Dominic

Theres very few artists who dont ask for sales/streams nowadays . Dunno why everyone acting superior now. 

Album is alright though, some good some bad. Give it to selena, then halsey next week and lets have some pop girl domination tbh 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticaPunk

damm artists are getting so desperate. she wants what justin asked his fans to do :ladyhaha: people streaming on low vol overnight and vpn etc.

gagaxsebert

Don’t care what the haters say, Rare deserves the number 1. Who honestly cares she asked for it, she said it’s her most personal album and she would love it to get #1 but she’s fine if it doesn’t.

Used to be HighRoad

HoneyB

Apparently she’s going to a lot of stores with her friends to buy a bunch of her albums eye-:air:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

10 hours ago, Talenti said:

Apparently she’s going to a lot of stores with her friends to buy a bunch of her albums eye-:air:

This is honestly pathetic

FfFfFfFF
13 hours ago, kyanewest said:

Selena totally deserves a number 1. But I'm conflicted cause Yummy is such a beautiful timeless song too, just like Rare. I heard there's also a new Chainsmokers album coming out soon... Tough competition this year, so many amazing artists, it's gonna be very tough to that number 1 spot but very well deserved. Selena puts a lot of work into her art, and her amazing voice has blessed us for so many years... she's a true poet who else deserves that success? Can't think of any other artist 

Me reading this comment

Archived