💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena: “I Want My Album to Be #1”

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Selena totally deserves a number 1. But I'm conflicted cause Yummy is such a beautiful timeless song too, just like Rare. I heard there's also a new Chainsmokers album coming out soon... Tough competition this year, so many amazing artists, it's gonna be very tough to that number 1 spot but very well deserved. Selena puts a lot of work into her art, and her amazing voice has blessed us for so many years... she's a true poet who else deserves that success? Can't think of any other artist 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ANTI WP
31 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Selena totally deserves a number 1. But I'm conflicted cause Yummy is such a beautiful timeless song too, just like Rare. I heard there's also a new Chainsmokers album coming out soon... Tough competition this year, so many amazing artists, it's gonna be very tough to that number 1 spot but very well deserved. Selena puts a lot of work into her art, and her amazing voice has blessed us for so many years... she's a true poet who else deserves that success? Can't think of any other artist 

Chile .... the amount of lies 

That really hurts 

D42iF0kUcAAiQJ3?format=jpg&name=small

Gagaloo911
31 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

L8 :diane:

Why did I read this as LG8 :triggered:

Getting ahead of myself as a monster does :bradley:

HeavyPunkLover

Is this a new trend? Asking people to make their record #1?

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Glamourpuss

She seems like a nice girl and she probably could achieve number 1 but at the same time the audacity to ask for number 1 when you have zero musical talent just really annoys me. If I was her I'd be happy to take what I can get. 

Glamourpuss
31 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

I'm assuming this is satire. :teehee:

rumours
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

She seems like a nice girl and she probably could achieve number 1 but at the same time the audacity to ask for number 1 when you have zero musical talent just really annoys me. If I was her I'd be happy to take what I can get. 

tenor.gif?itemid=14916844

malazam
42 minutes ago, Fish said:

her music is pure trash  :laughga:

Don't be so ****ig rude I'll hunt you dowwwn

17 minutes ago, TeoX85 said:

Is this a new trend? Asking people to make their record #1?

applause 150 time playlist tea but hey I'm here for the music not the bling hehe

another shot before we kiss the other side

migamiga

It’s so cringey to ask for it though. It’s fine to promote and tell people to stream your album but to say you want them to do it cause you want it to go #1 shows your true intentions. Being #1 isn’t everything. The Fame never went #1 yet it’s gaga’s best selling, longest charting, and most well known album. 

Archived