Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

WB studio is not for LG6

dit

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, Iza Kisio said:

@Kimmo and his wb tour :ladyhaha:

Inb4 is Ava Max.... :enigma:

well I’m still waiting too see what the hell is going on... and tomorrow is Friday :selena: I’m writing a bad review on Yelp and suing if the guide lied to my ghey ass :selena:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want the album too, but knowing she said she wants it all to be a surprise, I highly doubt that she's going to allow her or her team to post things which can ultimately clue the fanbase in that it's imminent. 

Anything LG6 related is probably approved by her first, just so she can let people know she IS working on it. 

Illuminati Freak

Calm down people this doesn't mean LG6 or a new single isn't coming soon. They could very well be rehearsing for the super bowl party gig and for new music video as well. The only people that 100% know whats going on on that lot is Gaga and the dancers. Ya'll are drama queens. Sit tight and be patient. It's all going to unfold. 

xoxo Craig

I thought there were two groups. Richy and some dancers at WBS and then the rest were with that band

End Racism Now

Luna Lovegood

this is getting so lame 

luna’s advocate

Kimblue

Yeah I think they are rehearsing for the Super Bowl. Her band was rehearsing earlier this week, it was on someone’s IG story.

xoxo Craig
Just now, Kimblue said:

Yeah I think they are rehearsing for the Super Bowl. Her band was rehearsing earlier this week, it was on someone’s IG story.

Gaga isn't performing at the superbowl though :huh:

End Racism Now

Most of her core dancers are out doing something else today. Just check their IG!! They are not shooting or rehearsing anything, this is not Gaga related guys.

Kimblue
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Gaga isn't performing at the superbowl though :huh:

The pre Super Bowl show the night before.

xoxo Craig
Just now, Kimblue said:

The pre Super Bowl show the night before.

Is Gaga doing that show? 

End Racism Now

Regina George
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Is Gaga doing that show? 

Yes :enigma:

joannesrats
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Is Gaga doing that show? 

Yes, that’s why gaga would rehearse for it. She wouldn’t rehearse for a show that isn’t hers :selena:

Archived