💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

WB studio is not for LG6

dit

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

We been knew. 

The only ones who truly thought it was for LG6 were seeing what they wanted to see or delusional :trollga:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaserTech

That is Richy! Look at his most recent story on Instagram. He's wearing all black like the choreographer in the dancers story.

I think it looks like a beard because of the brown beam behind him.

Glamourpuss
49 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So sorry to announce this but I give up.. I was so hyped and so excited for this and I was literally 100% sure that we are getting something and now I'm just.. done.. I wanted to believe so baddd

tenor.gif

Stop doing detective work then so we can all be delusional together.  :huntyga:

Diamond heart99

Well that Gaga fashion blog guy was willing to risk it all...

It still feels like something is coming. 

I think the super bowl thing is Enigma.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

1 hour ago, dit said:

The queen @Regina George high key pieced it all together. There is a pic from one of the dancers rehearsing and Richy is NOT the choreographer as the one leading the dancers has a beard and Richy does not have a full lush beard at the moment and also there are cheerleader dancers with pom poms. If this is Gaga related it is likely for Gaga's pre superbowl gig thing :air: :enigma: 

899194-D1-6637-4752-8-AF6-E33144072-FDF.

@SwissMonsterDanke für das Bild sis

:sis:

What have I missed exactly? Pre-Superbowl thing??? Someone explain because I don't remember her or her team confirming anything about this

LaserTech
1 minute ago, Rio said:

What have I missed exactly? Pre-Superbowl thing??? Someone explain because I don't remember her or her team confirming anything about this

Gaga is doing the Super Saturday event the night before the Superbowl in Miami on February 1st. It's going to be live streamed by AT&T. Taylor Swift and JLo have both done it in past years.

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

You can literally buy tickets for it :ladyhaha: It‘s called Super Saturday

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Bonkers

why would it be crazy to release at a superbowl?  In that theme?

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

its funny because i keep telling myself that i’m gonna unstan if it doesn’t come within the next few months, but then i realized that i’m gonna stan no matter what this bitch does 🤡🤡🤡

so take your time gaga, it will be worth the wait 

Archived