💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop dragging Dr. Mike on twitter

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

Seriously guys,

You always have to do clownery all the time? You do clownery, clownery comes back to bite you. Soon we'll have a bunch of buzzfeed articles "Gaga fans harrass Dr. Mike", "Gaga fans etc.."

Leave the guy alone. You're flooding his twitter feed over his own expert opinion. We've already expressed our different point of view. Yes the thumbnail is clickbaity but who cares. Every youtuber does that.

Funnily enough, you guys made the video trending on youtube! This is why people like to bait LMs. It pays off

https://i.imgur.com/z99rQR7.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

We'll probably get to a point where people will cancel Gaga because of her monsters lol. Inb4 this mess gets big and Gaga decides to move the release date for LG6 to 2022.

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, LGs LM said:

We'll probably get to a point where people will cancel Gaga because of her monsters lol. Inb4 this mess gets big and Gaga decides to move the release for LG6 in 2022.

It's crazy.

Every Gaga fan is suddenly a medical expert lmao.

Dr. Mike has a PhD. He has his own expert opinion. I don't think we should be giving expert opinions unless we have the qualifications for them.

JusKeepBreathin

Yeah. Let's listen to Gaga over a PhD.

Let's make it trend on Twitter. 

Let's look like fools.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Even the official ggd Twitter was going at him, it's embarrassing y'all. 

Yes it's a difficult subject but from his point of view I'm not surprised he didn't agree with Gaga.

Don't visit my profile

DeanWinchester

this is why I don't want to be called little monster despite being a fan. disgusting

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

4 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Admin?? 

FreePalestine

You're right but surely the ones dragging him on Twitter/Youtube are not on this website; they're mostly toxic twitter stans with no life. 

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Yes it's a difficult subject but from his point of view I'm not surprised he didn't agree with Gaga.

Yikes. The big official fan accounts should try and shut this type of sh*t down, not amplify it. What the h*ll are they thinking?

Also, while I agree with him ...I also think it was a bit click baity as OP stated. However, Gag's words could be twisted/taken out of context to be even more click baity—and if fans keep fanning the flames,that's what's going to happen and it'll be far worse. Congrats, dumb twitter stans—y'all are going to get headlines accusing Gaga of being a secret Scientologist next because I can easily see her words on medication and doctors being twisted to make it seem like she's advocating their stance.

gagaschickens
21 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Even the official ggd Twitter was going at him, it's embarrassing y'all

@Admin did you really..? :ladyhaha:

Edit: oh okay that was mild dragging

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

LilyLark

At least it's Thursday....if this becomes a tabloid thing (and I'm hoping it doesn't), it will flame out more quickly than if it became a thing on Monday/Tuesday.

geusst1235

I see no issue if they are simply discussing this maturely and sharing their viewpoints on his video with him (which some actually are), however insulting him over this is incredibly immature/won't do ANY good. For example I think criticizing his thumbnail or title is absolutely valid, but don't start throwing hate his way over it.

You can disagree with him, but please be civil.

Archived