Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop dragging Dr. Mike on twitter

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster

Some monsters are really ruining our name over nothing. 
why does this even matter? Some people will never see Gaga the way we do and we just have to accept this. There is literally no point in attacking this guy over his personal opinion. All it does is make monsters look like immature brats. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Runway said:

Ma’am he’s famous for stripping on instagram 

Who cares? Then stop following him. What are you slut shaming him now?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Mister G
22 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Who cares? Then stop following him. What are you slut shaming him now?

I’d be okay with seeing him in less clothing outside of this stupid drama.

nenhures
1 minute ago, MrG1087 said:

I’d be okay with seeing him in less clothing outside of this stupid drama.

HornyDaily never change :enigma:

MaryJaneHolland

That is just the way stan Twitter commumicates, I guess. It is a bunch of teenagers seeing no further than their fave and feeling obliged to "protect" them from everything. Kinda sad tbh

Together Oprah and Gaga have given platforms to all kinds of medical quacks. Oprah with Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, Dr. Jenny MaCarthy, etc. Gaga with Deepak Chopra - who claims diseases like cancer can be cured with a "shift in consciousness."

No matter how good a celebrities intentions are, don't take medical advice from them. This isn't a hill to die on, stans.

GAGAVAGINA

You guys are too much.. What this doctor said is dangerous not because I m a gaga fan but because I have been almost killed by my family doctor who told me to stop all the drugs together. So this isn t for gaga.. This man deserved to be dragged for his vision and honestly if a family doctor said this in Italy he would be radiated

Rat Boy
7 hours ago, SKANK said:

Together Oprah and Gaga have given platforms to all kinds of medical quacks. Oprah with Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, Dr. Jenny MaCarthy, etc. Gaga with Deepak Chopra - who claims diseases like cancer can be cured with a "shift in consciousness."

No matter how good a celebrities intentions are, don't take medical advice from them. This isn't a hill to die on, stans.

Don't get me started on Dr. Phil. :enigma: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

But the thing i really wanna know is why do they have to drag my country and Russia into this mess? :triggered:

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, mr wayne said:

But the thing i really wanna know is why do they have to drag my country and Russia into this mess? :triggered:

I'm screaming at admin calling Russia and Brazil third world countries :rip: 

Archived