• Created
  • Last Reply
Candy Gaga
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

Ma’am he’s famous for stripping on instagram 

He's now a youtuber too bet he wasn't making much money as a doctor :ladyhaha:

BUtterfield 8
21 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Thank you. This man got famous for being naked on Insta and girls and gays drooling over him not by his certificate or being an expert. Never took him seriously. 

11 minutes ago, Runway said:

Ma’am he’s famous for stripping on instagram 

Are you talking about mike?

hes fully clothed on his ig acc wdym?

Mister G
10 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

He's now a youtuber too bet he wasn't making much money as a doctor :ladyhaha:

Doesn’t he also have a specialized background in something that isn’t related to mental health? Someone mentioned that last night.

Candy Gaga
2 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

Doesn’t he also have a specialized background in something that isn’t related to mental health? Someone mentioned that last night.

Idk about that :ladyhaha:

What I saw already made me realise he's here for the clout and now Gaga is his quick attention span

nodandsmile

You do not get to act holier-than-thou when you literally made a thread entitled "Dr. Mike ROASTS Gaga" thus inviting toxicity to get a hit thread!

Admin didn't even drag him. He (the doctor) expressed his opinion on social media, well guess what? He's going to get a response (and that's what he wanted!). Some of it you'll like, others you won't but you don't get to tell people what to say, get off your high horses!

Daylight Jokers
30 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Thank you. This man got famous for being naked on Insta and girls and gays drooling over him not by his certificate or being an expert. Never took him seriously. 

If you actually read the comments under his video, most people were more focused on his bulging pecs than what he had to say about Gaga's statement :huntyga::laughga:. I don't think I've ever seen a naked/shirtless photo of him on Instagram tho. He just happens to be attractive, fit, and a doctor, that's why he got famous. Almost the same reason as to how Pietro went viral for being a handsome math teacher.

Candy Gaga
1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

If you actually read the comments under his video, most people were more focused on his bulging pecs than what he had to say about Gaga's statement :huntyga::laughga:. I don't think I've ever seen a naked/shirtless photo of him on Instagram tho. He just happens to be attractive, fit, and a doctor, that's why he got famous. Almost the same reason as to how Pietro went viral for being a handsome math teacher.

Gurl first time I noticed him was for people calling him hot  and he played with that so not surprised 

mindintransit

I rarely post and two on the same topic. This is important. This guy is an osteopath with no mental health credentials. Serious professionals are not on youtube using Gaga for clickbait. You know that she cares about people who need help. He just wants attention. But you're right that no one should be giving him that attention. Gaga is widely respected as someone who has worked for years raising awareness.
We've been brainwashed by the insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and the health care industry. Brainwashed into accepting bare minimum treatment that may even be hurting people in the long run.
Gaga openly talks about taking medication - along with therapy. She just wants the health care industry to acknowledge that mental health problems are complex and serious and deserve serious treatment. Serious treatment would be a real kick in the teeth to their bottom line. This doctor is happy to be part of the brainwashing. He isn't worth our time.

StarstruckIllusion

he faved a tweet saying she didn’t recommend this over doctors treatment so he knows. 

See how context is important gays? This wouldn’t have been a thing if he saw that she wasn’t recommending to avoid all doctors.

/closethread 

Gov Hooka
1 hour ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Yea there was no hostility in their tweets at all. They provided their opposing viewpoint in a mature and concise manner imo.

I don't really see any aggression here nor negativity,

I will say that others have been overtly negative, or impolite which shouldn't be happening at all.

Lol Admin’s tweet is so wrong. It’s incredibly messy to see Gaga stans suddenly become experts in the field to the point of saying a lot of PCP’s aren’t taught properly about mental health. Absolutely ridiculous. As if any of these people have gone through even half of the certification process and tests that PCPs have gone through. Imagine making such a ridiculous claim just to try and prove an inaccurate statement made by Gaga. 

RenegAde
22 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Lol Admin’s tweet is so wrong. It’s incredibly messy to see Gaga stans suddenly become experts in the field to the point of saying a lot of PCP’s aren’t taught properly about mental health. Absolutely ridiculous. As if any of these people have gone through even half of the certification process and tests that PCPs have gone through. Imagine making such a ridiculous claim just to try and prove an inaccurate statement made by Gaga. 

This discussion has less to do with expertise  and more to do with personal experience 

Gov Hooka
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

This discussion has less to do with expertise  and more to do with personal experience 

yep and all people's valuation of their own personal experience over expertise does is further ferment the doctor-patient divide in this country but sure.

Archived