Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Super Saturday Night CAN'T be Enigma

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave

It simply cannot.

I've just realized that, as a two/three year residency, all the rights of the show were sold to Park MGM (or, the venue owner, Idk who that is).

She can't have Enigma officially livestreamed or recorded from anyone that isn't Park MGM. And that's a fact - no one of the Software People Tour gigs were recorded, and we still don't have an Enigma official recording. 

No contract would allow her to take the show elsewhere and to have it streamed, simply because it wouldn't be proficuous for Park MGM. They obviously can't retain her from taking the stage and concept to other venues tho (and a recording of the audio, as in the Apollo Theatre one we got, doesn't count as she's the owner of her songs rights and can share them however she wants). 

So I'm 100% sure it won't be Enigma. At least, not the same stage and concept. That doesn't mean the set list will change, but I higly doubt she can take the stage, design, concept to the venue and have it officially live streamed and posted on YT.

Bookmark me we're getting new aesthetics :tony: 

Inb4 she takes back the BTWB castle she remebered to have from that other thread on here 

Colourful

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats

She would be smart enough to push the fact that it is her show and she will broadcast it how she wants. However, nobody knows the intricacies of her contract. I'm not going to be surprised either way if it's Enigma or not.

She already took Enigma several times to other places + did a full live-streamed Enigma gig at the Apollo Theater last year.

So I guess she can bring it there too.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Disnalex

I’m really hoping it’s something unrelated to Enigma (And I’ve been to Enigma and loved it) but I think at this point a lot of the fan base will be disappointed with seeing something they’ve seen many times before. A lot of people want a shift in focus. I don’t think we’ll get anything LG6 related, but even just something similar to Coachella or something to change things up would be nice:heart:

Gaga for Disney

Defmix100

at what point does it not count as enigma? if she keeps the setlist and song order but doesn't do the dialogue scenes inbetween then it could be counted as different

Tiny Purse

Yeah we said that about the Apollo Show, which was streamed, yet it was still Enigma...

This show will definitely be Enigma. 

Stephen

Good point unless somehow Park MGM is still getting a percentage of the $ from this show. Does anyone know if that was the case for the Apollo and other non-vegas Enigma dates?

not Chromatica
15 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

at what point does it not count as enigma? if she keeps the setlist and song order but doesn't do the dialogue scenes inbetween then it could be counted as different

The wig. It's all about the wig.

22 minutes ago, Rifek said:

She already took Enigma several times to other places + did a full live-streamed Enigma gig at the Apollo Theater last year.

So I guess she can bring it there too.

16 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

Yeah we said that about the Apollo Show, which was streamed, yet it was still Enigma...

This show will definitely be Enigma. 

Well tbh that was not an Enigma livestream, it was just an audio stream, which technically it's just a live audio performance of Gaga's hits. There was no image, so it was not a show stream. This time is completely different.

could mean anything

I think she will announce the rest of the 2020 Enigma dates shortly before this Miami gig.  So the Miami gig will be a promotional tool for Enigma.  

2 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Well tbh that was not an Enigma livestream, it was just an audio stream, which technically it's just a live audio performance of Gaga's hits. There was no image, so it was not a show stream. This time is completely different.

Hmm... but they did include all the interludes designed and made specifically for Enigma and referencing the whole story.

nakedidea

Wishful thinking, but the performances will include the same outfits and the same songs from the Enigma show (without the visuals).

1 minute ago, ARTBOP said:

Hmm... but they did include all the interludes designed and made specifically for Enigma and referencing the whole story.

Did they? :huh: I had no idea. I don't know how that works, but still, this time will be completely different if she streams the whole show with image and sound. We'll see, but it seems that there's no other realistic option rather than bringing Enigma to that event.

could mean anything

Archived