Super Saturday Night CAN'T be Enigma

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
51 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I wouldn't even bother arguing with them, honestly. In my entire time here I haven't seen them say a single positive thing about anything or anyone and I genuinely wonder why they come here at all. You're better off spending your energy elsewhere.

Thanks for the heads-up! It's so easy for them to say "How hard can moving an object be?" when people spend years of studies in a particular profession. If they're not doing it, there is a reason.

6 hours ago, Bradley said:

Thanks for the heads-up! It's so easy for them to say "How hard can moving an object be?" when people spend years of studies in a particular profession. If they're not doing it, there is a reason.

Most artists have different standard offerings for such cases, which the customer can choose from. A full Enigma show can be considerably more expensive due to its longer length and more complicated logistics and customers will be satisfied with the reduced version, as Gaga can still be quite expensive.

To avoid meltdowns. Its gonna be another Enigma show in Miami. The only difference is its outdoors with a livestream production.

Archived