💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Super Saturday Night CAN'T be Enigma

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave
33 minutes ago, Rifek said:

She already took Enigma several times to other places + did a full live-streamed Enigma gig at the Apollo Theater last year.

So I guess she can bring it there too.

It was audio streamed, not video streamed!

Colourful

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BradleyCooper

As much as I would love an entirely fresh show, I just don't see it happening considering how busy she's been with HL and finishing up the album (I hope)

37 minutes ago, Rifek said:

She already took Enigma several times to other places + did a full live-streamed Enigma gig at the Apollo Theater last year.

So I guess she can bring it there too.

Literally people look around logic for their own point to be right Because they WANT it to be right not because it makes the most sense. This is obviously the case here and they even used Gaga’s blue wig head for the promo which more than heavily implies it’s the same look. This is a corporate gig and Gaga has always done the tour the same for the corporate stops in between. She’s not revamping an entire show just for AT&T users and if she’s revamping it’ll be the whole show and those changes will go to Vegas as well it won’t be simply because of the saturday gig

2School4Cool

Everything you’ve said could very well be true. However, when Elton John did his first Vegas residency show which ran from 2004-2009, he eventually brought the show (stage design, visuals, slightly extended setlist, etc.) to Europe and did a tour of it. Plus, he did a New Years performance of the show that was televised, and it was performed in an arena, not the residency's venue (Caesar’s Palace). This was also years ago, Gaga’s situation may be very different, but I just thought I’d point it out.  

See The Best In Everyone

Infinity Wave
43 minutes ago, Jed said:

Literally people look around logic for their own point to be right Because they WANT it to be right not because it makes the most sense. This is obviously the case here and they even used Gaga’s blue wig head for the promo which more than heavily implies it’s the same look. This is a corporate gig and Gaga has always done the tour the same for the corporate stops in between. She’s not revamping an entire show just for AT&T users and if she’s revamping it’ll be the whole show and those changes will go to Vegas as well it won’t be simply because of the saturday gig

Oh c'mon I didn't even tag this as event or rumor lol

It's clearly an opinion and I know it doesn't even entirley make sense but I wanted to make the thread 

Colourful

LaserTech

I have a feeling we're going to get something new out of it. This is the first time it's being livestreamed. The most likely result will be Enigma with some new elements, and really crossing my fingers for a new song. We're about 14 days out from it so only time will tell.

Bradley

Even if it's Enigma, I don't mind at all. The show is amazing and the outfits are outlandish and the arrangements, setlist are lit.

The only thing I am a bit bummed out about is how the beautiful and intricate lighting couldn't be reproduced in a different venue because they're tailored to Park Theater. Some of the theatrical tricks will also be compromised (ScheiBe robot, Just Dance and Paparazzi singing in the air)

Still, who knows? Maybe she'll do a completely different show?

Der Meister

It won't be Enigma. She's been rehearsing in WB studios for a brand new show for Super Saturday Night Live. 

1ooo d0veZ
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Even if it's Enigma, I don't mind at all. The show is amazing and the outfits are outlandish and the arrangements, setlist are lit.

The only thing I am a bit bummed out about is how the beautiful and intricate lighting couldn't be reproduced in a different venue because they're tailored to Park Theater. Some of the theatrical tricks will also be compromised (ScheiBe robot, Just Dance and Paparazzi singing in the air)

Still, who knows? Maybe she'll do a completely different show?

I just comes across as extremely lazy. Those Enigma installations aren't even that intricate. It feels like they just want to make their quick corporate check and go without delivering the full show. For example, P!nk has been headlining these one off gigs and festival shows since 2009 and has never compromised her acrobatics because of the venue. All Gaga is doing is hanging from the ceiling while playing a keytar for the first act. Is it seriously that hard to replicate  in some way, shape or form ??? And you're not going to tell me that robot thing they threw together for SchieBe can't be transported in 2020. Its the small things.

If your going to copy and paste your Vegas show for a check , at least deliver the full show. And if you can't, at least switch it up so its still exciting and you're not just standing there doing a watered down version of your own show. That's so wack.  Not to sound like that  kind of fan but 2011 Lady Gaga would NEVER. Guess I'm just used to more from artists like her.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Bradley
1 hour ago, PARTNR SWPPNG CLUB said:

I just comes across as extremely lazy. Those Enigma installations aren't even that intricate. It feels like they just want to make their quick corporate check and go without delivering the full show. For example, P!nk has been headlining these one off gigs and festival shows since 2009 and has never compromised her acrobatics because of the venue. All Gaga is doing is hanging from the ceiling while playing a keytar for the first act. Is it seriously that hard to replicate  in some way, shape or form ??? And you're not going to tell me that robot thing they threw together for SchieBe can't be transported in 2020. Its the small things

Ok I see you're a master in logistics and interior fixtures and I'm sure you're able to do what Park MGM and Gaga's teams can't.

nenhures
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Ok I see you're a master in logistics and interior fixtures and I'm sure you're able to do what Park MGM and Gaga's teams can't.

I wouldn't even bother arguing with them, honestly. In my entire time here I haven't seen them say a single positive thing about anything or anyone and I genuinely wonder why they come here at all. You're better off spending your energy elsewhere.

IAmNotHere1997

I'm just here waiting for the meltdowns when the livestream starts with our beloved Enigma show :popcorn:

So its not the jazz and piano:ohwell:

Give us a full acoustic piano and gaga alone and maybe shell sing some asib songs, forecefully

M i K E Y

If she really releases her lead on 7th feb it would make sense to play the lead there to promote it

:trollga:

1ooo d0veZ
35 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I wouldn't even bother arguing with them, honestly. In my entire time here I haven't seen them say a single positive thing about anything or anyone and I genuinely wonder why they come here at all. You're better off spending your energy elsewhere.

Ha Ha Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Archived