Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want the SOPHIE songs to make the cut?

Hoss

SOPHIE on LG6  

54 members have voted

1. 1. SOPHIE on LG6?

• yup yup yup... that was a classic that was a classic
    • keep it fatty !

Featured Posts

Title. 

Personally I would literally die if she did cause she’s one of my favorite producers and i think her sound is iconic. her and gaga could make some dark & crazy bangers. 

even if she doesn’t i’ll still be happy that her and gaga worked together periodt. but just imagine the magic they made together like.... i need it now ma’m 

and if you don’t want her on LG6... well that would be tragic luv 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticPrincess

Idk, as long as it’s not super 2017/2018 cos I like some of dem SOPHIE noises but some of that **** might start to sound dated by the time the albums out later this year. As long as it’s timeless tbh 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Just now, SkyPrincess said:

Idk, as long as it’s not super 2017/2018 cos I like some of dem SOPHIE noises but some of that **** might start to sound dated by the time the albums out later this year. As long as it’s timeless tbh 

SOPHIE is a very versatile producer and isn’t just limited to pots and pans sounds.. i encourage everyone to delve into her discography and especially her unreleased. even charli’s vroom vroom ep which SOPHIE produced still sounds so fresh to me 

SHALLOW

I hate Sophie’s songs but i’m sure Gaga only took the best from her and she avoided too many clashing sounds

Depends, will she be using kitchen pans or pan people? :huntyga:

sillynate

Yes and I want that pots and pans sound y’all hate so much. You can’t tell me you wouldn’t bop to Gaga singing over this. 

Glamourpuss

I don't care anymore. As long as the music sounds good that's all that matters to me. 

yes! oh gosh some sophie songs are soooo good! just like we never said goodbye, hard, is it cold in the water?, faceshopping etc... al masterpieces and i would die to hear a gaga x sophie collab

here for avant garde pop gaga

hot blondes in odd positions

not Chromatica
6 minutes ago, SkyPrincess said:

If anyone could make LG6 sound dated and generic as f*ck, it's BloodP*p tbh. But we'll see.

IAmNotHere1997

Obviously. Gaga never went into that avantgarde direction, and it would be incredibly cool.

Archived