Stefani Tee
other

Gaga wants to adopt after alleged epiphany

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10750622/lady-gaga-is-considering-adoption-and-surrogacy-after-having-an-epiphany-about-motherhood/amp/

LADY Gaga has reportedly told friends she’s ready to start a family.

The singer, 33, is said to be considering adoption or surrogacy in a bid to become a mother in the future.

Gaga came to the decision shortly after having an “epiphany in the hospital.”

A source told RadarOnline.com: “She had an epiphany in the hospital, after she and a fan fell off stage in Las Vegas.

"She got very emotional getting her whole body x-rayed. She has everything she wants in the world, but she’s missing someone to leave her legacy to".

“She comes from a strong family and that’s always been something she wants.”

After calling off her engagement to Taylor Kinney in 2016, the Grammy winner went on to date talent agent Christian Carino and music engineer Dan Horton, who she split from in October.

However, Gaga has insisted she’s no longer depending on a man to start a family of her own.

This clearly looks like silly gossip especially considering the source. I'm sharing it for the lols and to bring attention to dumb articles like this. There was also that trashy article about her feet a few days ago. It seems that the tabloids are just as bored of the wait for LG6 as we are. :laughga:

Serial liker
  • LMAO 7
  • Love 2

jprince99x

The last thing the world needs is another bitch that won’t release the d*mn album... but that’s too bad

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan
  • LMAO 1

highlyreductive

Honestly, this is giving me big Princess Carolyn from BoJack Horseman vibes. And the pink hair matches, too.

b8c0ef6cd473f7e857bbfa6a60bb67daa2249346

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Bio
2 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

She decided to adopt LG6 instead of giving birth to it? Revolutionary.

I guess Sia is moving basements :enigma:

• LMAO 7

GypsyVida

Yes ma'am go to the sperm bank that Taylor donates to :giggle:

Be My Baby background vocals from 2:54-3:00
  • LMAO 5

Edonis

I think she could raise a child on her own and still provide for them and care for them like any parent should. 

That being said, I don't believe this article lol. 

• Like 4

Haus Swiftie

honestly I love my stepdad more than life itself but technically if he didn't adopt me when I was 14 when my mom died after my dad died I would be an orphan

so If I was younger I would tell my stepdad to not adopt me so that gags could adopt me. He would understand :ladyhaha:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Marina 💝Carly Rae 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1