• Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
15 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

What happened?

13 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I need context. I don't understand anything :huh:

10 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I need to know what happened between the two.

Wendy mocked Joaquin Phoenix's scar that he was born with.  She imitated him by pulling her top lip up.

Cher called her out because she's defending the people who are born with cleft lips/palates.

Guillaume Hamon

I watched her show and remember she was saying plenty of stupid, backward or shallow stuffs.

She's low low entertainment for bored people who back her up cause she's the only thing they have in their day.

PS: A dude saying some of the things she said about sexual assault stories would have lost his job already.

Daylight Jokers
31 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

She's low low entertainment for bored people who back her up cause she's the only thing they have in their day.

:reductive:

Guillaume Hamon
12 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Drag ha! End ha! Microwave ha! 

Comment of the day lmfao!!! :D 

1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Finally someone with higher status is calling her out on this :firega:

Mte, and you can't get much higher than being one of the few actual living legends.  :legend:

I live outside the space time continuum.

StrawberryBlond

I think the context makes things a bit different, though. Wendy was saying that it made Joaquin attractive, giving a slight sexy snarl look. It would be different if she said the opposite. She shouldn't have pulled up her mouth like that, though. Honestly, I couldn't even remember her mentioning a cleft lip when she did it. I didn't even notice it on Joaquin's face either, so it went right over my head. But maybe she just didn't think anything of it, so didn't think anyone else would either. I feel she's said much worse things to be called out on (suggesting Kesha was overreacting and that kinda thing) as opposed to something that was just not thought out very well. I've never seen someone suggest that cleft lips were attractive before. Wouldn't you rather that than have it painted as something abnormal and ugly like it usually is?

RAMROD

That is verh great indeed. Somebody need to call her out.

Now I am looking forward how Wendy trying to cover up her shiz :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived