Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My New Album "EUPHORIA", out January, 17th 2020 !

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

Hello everyone ! Hope everything's good in your life ! :kara:

Tomorrow, my album called "EUPHORIA" will be out ! I've been working on it since 2016, scrapped it many times, but finally manage to something I'm proud of. You can't imagine how I'm feeling right now ! I'm soooo nervous but excited at the same time ! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as you enjoyed the singles ! 

Here's the cover :

Spoiler

EOZ7IFtXsAAPPl1?format=jpg&name=small

This album can be seen as a trip through euphoria. Myself, trying to get rid of this state of mind, sometimes being really calm, sometimes feeling totally crazy, but at the end, being happy and feeling at peace with myself.

The cover art is a hint to my passion for art ! It's a mix between art and technology ! The shape of the picture (divided in three different part) is representing the different feelings I'm going through on the album. When the album will be out, I'll do a review of each track in order to explain the feelings and ideas behind it !

It has 18 tracks and will be out on YouTube first. Then, I'll try to upload it to Spotify, Apple Music and iTunes.

I want to thanks my friend @ProjectJoanne that I've met thanks to our passion for music. You helped me so much during the making of the album. You made me cry, laugh, feeling happy and confident with my music. You gave me advises to make it sounds better. A BIG THANK YOU ! :kara:

Also, thanks to y'all on Gagadaily that supports me and my music. You're like my family and I'll never forget you !

Thank you to Gaga, who will never read this... To give us strength and confidence. To make me realized who I really was and what I wanted to share with the others !

Here's the link to listen to the album ! It will be out at 00am on January, 17th 2020 !

OMG It's 00am !!!! The album is OUT !!!!! :firega:

Sneaky Oliver

Congrats! This is such an accomplishment. You must be very proud and happy. I’m a songwriter but I can’t sing sh*t so I’d never release an album myself. Hahah :party:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

kaelergrey

Yes. I'll support this. ♥ 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

kaelergrey

Congratulations. Im so proud of you. :kara:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

MANiCURE 6
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Congrats! This is such an accomplishment. You must be very proud and happy. I’m a songwriter but I can’t sing sh*t so I’d never release an album myself. Hahah :party:

You can't imagine how proud and nervous I feel ! Can't wait for you guys to discover the album tonight !

AFRODITA

I'm releasing my debut single "Walk" tomorrow, it's actually serving as the intro of my album DYNASTY (coming 4/20). I advise you for releasing via Amuse. It's free and gets your music on all streaming platforms. Hyped btw. <3

myluis617

Yaaas, cant wait to hear your work. Im releasing an ep/mixtape this summer hope I can Get to share it with yall. 

MANiCURE 6
4 minutes ago, Haus of Afrodita said:

I'm releasing my debut single "Walk" tomorrow, it's actually serving as the intro of my album DYNASTY (coming 4/20). I advise you for releasing via Amuse. It's free and gets your music on all streaming platforms. Hyped btw. <3

OMG ! I love your stuff !! Thanks you so much and I'm also hyped for your single ! 

MANiCURE 6
2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Yaaas, cant wait to hear your work. Im releasing an ep/mixtape this summer hope I can Get to share it with yall. 

I hope so !

MANiCURE 6

I've also planned to released an EP with vocals on some songs ! And after that, an EP with 8-9 unreleased songs that were suppose to be on EUPHORIA ! ;-) There's about 70 unreleased songs, concepts, demos, etc but you know, some of them are........ like trash or something :ladyhaha: So I'm just gonna released the one that I really love and keep the others to me like an ARTPOP Act. II. :trollga:

myluis617
5 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I've also planned to released an EP with vocals on some songs ! And after that, an EP with 8-9 unreleased songs that were suppose to be on EUPHORIA ! ;-) There's about 70 unreleased songs, concepts, demos, etc but you know, some of them are........ like trash or something :ladyhaha: So I'm just gonna released the one that I really love and keep the others to me like an ARPTOP Act. II. :trollga:

I feel you I have like up to 400 voice recording of song ideas. Act 2 that no one will hear 🤣

Archived