💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 is not coming

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

I think LG6 is not coming anytime soon. I mean if it is then Gagas team would have hype the F* out of it. :messga:

Thoughts? :vegas:

Also if she suprise release an album. Do you think it will benefit her and shot her to number 1 just like what beyonce did? 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m gonna be real y’all. LG6 is probably not gonna have the success that ASIB had. And I mean it’s not gonna be anything near that but I think we’ll getting it the autumn as latest

I agree that it is not coming as soon as most people are saying. I think end of summer is around when we will get it and that is still such a long way to go especially for a record that has been "teased" for such a long time (over a year I believe). I sort of wish Gaga adopted a strategy of like never mentioning something until it is ACTUALLY coming soon but it is her work at the end of the day and she can talk about it as much as she wants and when she wants right? (though I HATE that :messga: ).

kaelergrey
1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I’m gonna be real y’all. LG6 is probably not gonna have the success that ASIB had. And I mean it’s not gonna be anything near that but I think we’ll getting it the autumn as latest

Well ASIB is a movie but well never know. Who knows. It might be her most successful record once it is released. I have faith in our icon. Our goddess. Our Gaga  :giveup:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

monketsharona

If it is not coming in 2020 I doubt it is in 2021 and 2022 as she will be preparing filming and promoting the Gucci movie

Her following's bigger since ASIB, so an announcement would be more fitting, given that all eyes are on her she can hype more people to it, rather than just drop it. A surprise drop's kind of overdone and it will always mirror Beyoncé imo.

thatfoxyfeeling

There's a reason she hasn't updated her Instagram for nearly a month, it's hard not to jump on the hype train but something has to be coming...

Spoiler

happy joaquin phoenix GIF

Daylight Jokers
4 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I would agree since ASIB is very GP-friendly, but we'll never know with Gaga tbh. She either flops or not. 

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

We been knew about the success thing it‘s like expecting another success like My Heart Will Go On or I Will Always Love You. Maybe she has a ballad single planned but who knows. I do think it‘s coming soon though. They learned from previous hype attempts (ARTPOP cough cough) and arent doing it before it‘s not at least announced. Q1/Q2 for sure imo will be the release date. I believe. 

Musery

Daylight Jokers

I believe it's coming soon tho.  It's reasonable to only hype an album up if it's gonna be released in the next two or three months. Hopefully we'll get an announcement later this month or on February. If not, #2029RadioIsOurs.

LadyLuca

I think all the rumors are free promo for Gaga. Heating up her fans once in a while.

Still. I think new stuff comes this year. but later prob.

In addition to that: I belive the WB studio thing isnt for Gaga or LG6. It will be for a promo- or for something completly else like Haus Labs or that next movie. or its a meaningless rumor.. 

Gaga wont film a music video before finishing her album. She films the videos after the single is released. We get LG6 lead video 1 or 2 months after the single drops. And fans gonna rant. Quote me

Chromaticunt

Gaga said she wants LG6 to be a surprise, so no, I don't think she or her team will be hyping it until it's out. The new music is clearly going to be a surprise drop (whether that's just the single or the whole album, I don't know).

I'd love to believe the Warner Bros rumors but I'm not losing my sh!t just yet. I still think the album is coming before June at the latest. 

elijahfan
18 minutes ago, billygrey said:

I think LG6 is not coming anytime soon. I mean if it is then Gagas team would have hype the F* out of it:messga:

Isn't it what they're precisely doing tho?

Archived