💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 theory

gagaschickens

Featured Posts

gagaschickens

Okay, so apparently Richy posted these mysterious numbers. They could mean anything.

So in a post, @Ivy said that number makes up a specific color. I couldn't help myself, and looked it up. Apparently, the color looks like so:

Screenshot_2020-01-16-14-08-44-563_com.a

So, that's what the color looks like. That could very possibly be the color scheme of the LG6 album era. On the top of the screen, you can see the word, 'ew'. Judas sequel confirmed? Sure.

There are 4 other digits in the number that Richy posted. The entire number sequence can't be a phone number, so what do the rest of 4 digits mean?

The rest of the digits are 4011. If you google 4011, you get some weird stuff, but if you scroll a little bit down in the images section, you find this:

IMG_20200116_141915.jpg

It even has 4011 in this title. These are little boy's shoes, I know. But could this be the fashion for the LG6 era? Exactly, LG6 will feature fancy, rich baby's apparel. And it just so happens it's the nearly same color as the color I showed you earlier on. Coincidence? Think not.

See, LG6 will be a reductive Judas album, with fancy shoes and that olive sort of color.

Thank me later.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

little legend

Παπουτσάκια βάπτισης? :laughga: κάποιος είναι από Ελλάδα και ψάχνει δώρο για βάπτιση :stalkga:

That color is awful, she can keep LG6

gagaschickens
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Παπουτσάκια βάπτισης? :laughga: κάποιος είναι από Ελλάδα και ψάχνει δώρο για βάπτιση :stalkga:

Οχι δεν ψάχνω για παπουτσάκια βάπτισης. Αναζήτησε 4011, mystery solved. The picture of the shoes is right there.

gagaschickens

17 minutes ago, little legend said:

Gaga η νονά του Κατρουλιτσα. :laughga:

gagaschickens
11 minutes ago, Hades said:

Γκαγκά η νονά του Κατρουλιτσα. :laughga:

φιξντ 

Archived