💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

FKA twigs Unreleased song snippet posted on youtube

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

I'm so shocked that this made it onto the internet and that everybody was unaware until now. :saladga:

Anarchy is a title I heard of before but this is the first time I'm seeing the other title so I assume it's the name if the movie rather than a different song.

The trailer is apparently from from 3 years ago + people think there must be a full version or even new unheard songs. :icega:

Bloody hooker

I lowkey ran based on “Unreleased song...” :bradley:

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

I lowkey ran based on “Unreleased song...” :bradley:

Well did you expected a released song after reading "unreleased" or what's the tea? :triggered: 

Though I guess reading it sounds like it's a recent outtake but I don't know how to name it differently. :laughga:

Bloody hooker
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well did you expected a released song after reading "unreleased" or what's the tea? :triggered: 

Though I guess reading it sounds like it's a recent outtake but I don't know how to name it differently. :laughga:

You could put FKA Twigs before unreleased song snippet.

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Bloody hooker said:

You could put FKA Twigs before unreleased song snippet.

Ok, I will. :enigma:

I thought it was obvious it wasn't Gaga based on the fact it's the Entertainment News section.

ZiggyZiggs

yea they shot the movie way back in 2016 but they hard a hard time shopping it, it's supposed to come out some time this year

thatfoxyfeeling

This sounds GOOD, Twigs feed us. I love MAGDALENE but I still want LP2. :bradley:

Archived