đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Shallow 1 day from 1 Billion on Spotify!

BARCODE

Featured Posts

BARCODE
1 minute ago, David Ward said:

giphy.gif

You mean actually play it while it's happening? :ohwell:

Me::messga:

The other guy: :icega:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BARCODE
1 minute ago, ryansamonster said:

:air:

Is Shallow the most awarded song EVER yet or what

Gaga has one song that has more awards than Katy Perry's entire career. :reductive:

Economy
13 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

Yeah Billboard updated their list. There was a thread earlier about it. Telephone(#14), Paparazzi(#40), and Bad Romance got #1. Alejandro, Judas, Marry the Night, Applause, and Born This Way got honorable mentions. 

I think more recently people are starting to give more credit to Gaga and there is a general consensus that she is really a legend now. 

Oh that :noparty:

I saw that. I thought u meant like most streams or YouTube views since the other stuff u listed was commercial success not critical rankings

I had a hard time believing she had the most viewed in the top 100 but I thought that's what u meant and so I was confusion :sweat:

BARCODE
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Oh that :noparty:

I saw that. I thought u meant like most streams or YouTube views since the other stuff u listed was commercial success not critical rankings

I had a hard time believing she had the most viewed in the top 100 but I thought that's what u meant and so I was confusion :sweat:

Ohhhh. 

No. Unfortunately those were all pumping out when streaming wasnt massive yet. 

But tbh if you could somehow inflate streams from YouTube views during 2008-2011, Gaga would probably have 9 or 10 songs on Spotify with 1 Billion to 2 Billion Streams. 

Remember, she had the music video to ever break the 100M, the 200M, and the 300M mark on YouTube. 

I LOVE GGD
22 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

Yeah Billboard updated their list. There was a thread earlier about it. Telephone(#14), Paparazzi(#40), and Bad Romance got #1. Alejandro, Judas, Marry the Night, Applause, and Born This Way got honorable mentions. 

I think more recently people are starting to give more credit to Gaga and there is a general consensus that she is really a legend now. 

I need the link

I LOVE GGD
4 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

Ohhhh. 

No. Unfortunately those were all pumping out when streaming wasnt massive yet. 

But tbh if you could somehow inflate streams from YouTube views during 2008-2011, Gaga would probably have 9 or 10 songs on Spotify with 1 Billion to 2 Billion Streams. 

Remember, she had the music video to ever break the 100M, the 200M, and the 300M mark on YouTube. 

She truly was a trailblazer

I LOVE GGD
3 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

Fixed it. :huntyga:

Of course she is but I meant in regards of the amount of views she'd get on YouTube back in the day.

FfFfFfFF
42 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

It is for quite some even. :enigma:

2 hours ago, David Ward said:

I was at the dentist today getting my teeth cleaned and Shallow started playing on the radio while he was inside me.

I shīt you not, he hummed a tiny part of the song real quick. I was like: "Yeah... that's right..." :usrs:

Your comment feels very sexual to me lol. 

Ally Campana
3 hours ago, ryansamonster said:

Yes. It has been for a while now. But the Beyhives will say otherwise.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Daylight Jokers
4 hours ago, David Ward said:

I was at the dentist today getting my teeth cleaned and Shallow started playing on the radio while he was inside me.

I shīt you not, he hummed a tiny part of the song real quick. I was like: "Yeah... that's right..." :usrs:

Archived