• Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

I wonder if this means we’re getting a enigma cameo for the music video?:huh:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, sillynate said:

You don’t know that :rip: 

also I don’t believe in this original LG6 mostly because if he was involved we’d still be getting EDM like we’re supposed to be getting anyway. 

it was different with LG5 because we had disco and dance pop producers then we got a country rock album 

Well, you'll see when the album comes out and 0 of the songs DJWS was involved with aren't on there. :ohwell:

As for the "original LG5," yes but it was just RedOne, Gaga never recorded songs with Giorgio Moroder.

sillynate
21 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Also Nicola posted on his story the sky that looks like a picture that has also been posted of the WB Studio street.

No one seems to be talking about this lol but it's just further proof it's Gaga related.

Okay then I’m 100% back on the hype train. If they’re filming now, that means that it should be about a month for the video to be released. The song very much could come out before than. 

OR if Gaga wants to try something different, she could potentially sit on the video until she wants it to come out like Kesha and Madonna have done lately 

Joshie S

Okay then I’m 100% back on the hype train. If they’re filming now, that means that it should be about a month for the video to be released. The song very much could come out before than. 

OR if Gaga wants to try something different, she could potentially sit on the video until she wants it to come out like Kesha and Madonna have done lately 

Absolutely, same. I was skeptical at first that it was for a Gaga project, but as soon as Nicola posted the sky with the similar clouds, it's for sure Gaga related.

Can anyone post Nicola's IG story here? I dunno how

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

nenhures
Just now, Joshie S said:

Absolutely, same. I was skeptical at first that it was for a Gaga project, but as soon as Nicola posted the sky with the similar clouds, it's for sure Gaga related.

Can anyone post Nicola's IG story here? I dunno how

81341526_170698610960823_425365005326058

This one?

Joshie S
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

81341526_170698610960823_425365005326058

This one?

Yeah, that one. It's similar as this one in this post, isn't it?

601872bc2de3527fdb13fc0eda091107.png

sillynate
2 minutes ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

Well, you'll see when the album comes out and 0 of the songs DJWS was involved with aren't on there. :ohwell:

As for the "original LG5," yes but it was just RedOne, Gaga never recorded songs with Giorgio Moroder.

Sis I know DJWS confirmed he wasn’t involved anymore, but that doesn’t mean the entire concept was scrapped. :rip: 

she recorded with Nile Rogers tho and who knows who else was involved. We had no idea Hilary Lindsey and Beck were involved with Joanne until we saw the writing credits 

RainingOnMe

Sis I know DJWS confirmed he wasn’t involved anymore, but that doesn’t mean the entire concept was scrapped. :rip: 

she recorded with Nile Rogers tho and who knows who else was involved. We had no idea Hilary Lindsey and Beck were involved with Joanne until we saw the writing credits 

Yes, I suppose it is possible that she kept some of those songs and reworked with Noize / Blood etc.

Joshie S
Just now, sillynate said:

I agree.

I really think that "LG6" is going to be a mixed genre album with all of her producers she's worked with throughout her career. I also believe that she's going to release some unreleased tracks but that are re-mastered. She's mentioned she's like frankenstein in the past with her hip surgery, and to me this album shows so many different possible producers, it's so possible DJWS and her have worked together on some music that they haven't teased.

The album will be sort of like a frankenstein in a way that so many producers are cutting and working together to make a beautiful human being and body of work, that is the monster we call "Lady Gaga"

homomo
46 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I decoded it by substituting the numbers and letters and got this...

GDHKE-D0K

LG6 Title Name confirmed?

Hide contents

@homomo Coming for your gig :fan:

brb planning my lawsuit :ally:

jprince99x
Just now, sillynate said:

You don’t know that :rip: 

also I don’t believe in this original LG6 mostly because if he was involved we’d still be getting EDM like we’re supposed to be getting anyway. 

it was different with LG5 because we had disco and dance pop producers then we got a country rock album 

I think Joanne was originally rock and the roots folk stuff was an afterthought. Diamond Heart and John Wayne seem more in tune with each other and the original vision. I can’t believe you guys still think it’s a country album though rip. You CANNOT tell me that diamond heart, ayo, John Wayne, dancing in Circles, perfect illusion, hey girl, and just another day have an OUNCE of country influence. Joanne is straight up folk. Show me any song in top 40 country charts that sounds anything like it. To be honest sinners prayer is the only song that resembles country trends from the past 40 years. 

For reference, here is actual modern country rock music from female singers:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

The Enigma image though?  Maybe it is his way of saying new Enigma dates will be announced soon?  I doubt they are rehearsing for Enigma this early when the next shows aren’t until May.

Archived