Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Richy posts mysterious string of numbers on his IG story

nenhures

Featured Posts

blankpaper
5 minutes ago, Ivy said:

On second searching, the first part of the numbers can be a green color:

"In a RGB color space, hex #748115 is composed of 45.5% red, 50.6% green and 8.2% blue"

And the second part can be the number they put on the sticker on bananas:huntyga:

:enigma:

That color is puke green

the other day there was some random new user that a couple people speculated might be Gaga, who left a few comments about Gaga eating ARTPOP, to puke it, and to give rebirth to it by puking

puke themed album CONFIRMED :huntyga:

I’ll see myself out

reality’s tight if the music is right

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S

Also Nicola posted on his story the sky that looks like a picture that has also been posted of the WB Studio street.

No one seems to be talking about this lol but it's just further proof it's Gaga related.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

nenhures
4 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

That color is puke green

the other day there was some random new user that a couple people speculated might be Gaga, who left a few comments about Gaga eating ARTPOP, to puke it, and to give rebirth to it by puking

I’ll see myself out

It was @Arachne wasn't it? America explain!!!

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

It was @Arachne wasn't it? America explain!!!

Yes! Their post history reads like her weird tweets haha

10 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

That color is puke green

I’ll see myself out

I know I was one those people:selena:

It is that kind of green you may be on to something! OR giving rebirth... ARTPOP themed album confirmed !!!

blankpaper
1 minute ago, Ivy said:

I know I was one those people:selena:

It is that kind of green you may be on to something! OR giving rebirth... ARTPOP themed album confirmed !!!

Didn’t someone say it was going to be ARTPOP’s little sister?

1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

Didn’t someone say it was going to be ARTPOP’s little sister?

Yes was it DJWS? I can't remember there's been too many rumors.. but yes someone did say that a while back

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, Ivy said:

Yes was it DJWS? I can't remember there's been too many rumors.. but yes someone did say that a while back

Yeah he said that before the album they made (the original LG6) was shelved entirely that was because of his drug problems.

jprince99x
3 minutes ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

Yeah he said that before the album they made (the original LG6) was shelved entirely that was because of his drug problems.

When did he say that :enigma:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

RainingOnMe
Just now, jprince99x said:

When did he say that :enigma:

I'm saying that DJWS said the original LG6 was "ARTPOP's little sister" before it was shelved due to his drug problems, not that he said the album was shelved. :air:

jprince99x

You guys come up with rumors and forget about them faster than the ARTPOP app forgot about itself

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

sillynate
2 minutes ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

You don’t know that :rip: 

also I don’t believe in this original LG6 mostly because if he was involved we’d still be getting EDM like we’re supposed to be getting anyway. 

it was different with LG5 because we had disco and dance pop producers then we got a country rock album 

nenhures
Just now, Oranjella Marquise said:

I'm saying that DJWS said the original LG6 was "ARTPOP's little sister" before it was shelved due to his drug problems, not that he said the album was shelved. :air:

We don't know if the "original" LG6 was shelved because of his drug problems, much less if it was shelved in the first place tho. All we know is that he was involved in the start and apparently no longer is. Unless you got them receipts.

Archived