:ladyhaha: 

What a ****ing weirdo

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

57 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

I live for this gaga the most. 

She literally showed her boobs on 5FT :laughga:

gagaschickens
7 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I came on here thinking this was a new song by @gagaschickens but... 

How lol

My songs contain xylophone, they're not named after it..? But n-e-ways the other day we started filming for the socks mv and it's quite something, really.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

ltlmnstr

Hey, this clip is confusing but you have to remember she is a student of Warhol and any press is good press

Her “masturbating” was a bait tactic for viral media attention. Warhol made numerous statements that were out of context nonsensical and that was the point. “Talk about me! me! me!“

I can see why “I have to laugh” interview is her showing her maturity and why she annoyed certain “haters”

It’s because it was on purpose and as such is fame. 

ltlmnstr

Second comment sorry

At the same time, Gaga must have been fed up with the same fashion question from interviews.

I think in another interview around this time she “blows up” (not dramatically) and talks about world issues and how she dresses isn’t important.

I’d need a date from this interview to really find out.

I know when she promoting her perfume. The “brain dead” interview was so so good. Btichy Gaga perfume era was part performance and cathartic for her. You can see she really hated being interviews all leading up to the Oprah interview with her mom and her announcing a media blackout.

27monster27
29 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Second comment sorry

At the same time, Gaga must have been fed up with the same fashion question from interviews.

I think in another interview around this time she “blows up” (not dramatically) and talks about world issues and how she dresses isn’t important.

I’d need a date from this interview to really find out.

I know when she promoting her perfume. The “brain dead” interview was so so good. Btichy Gaga perfume era was part performance and cathartic for her. You can see she really hated being interviews all leading up to the Oprah interview with her mom and her announcing a media blackout.

I know that she said that she didn't like interviews during The Fame era, although I wasn't sure about after. I think that the interview where she got mad about people caring about her over world issues was when people were talking about her body and not other serious issues around September-ish of 2012.

he/him/his

8 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

She literally showed her boobs on 5FT :laughga:

Omg when I saw that I was like “yess gaga free the nips!!” :laughga:

Biggest Fan
55 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Hey, this clip is confusing but you have to remember she is a student of Warhol and any press is good press

Her “masturbating” was a bait tactic for viral media attention. Warhol made numerous statements that were out of context nonsensical and that was the point. “Talk about me! me! me!“

I can see why “I have to laugh” interview is her showing her maturity and why she annoyed certain “haters”

It’s because it was on purpose and as such is fame. 

Is there more about Warhol and this type of thing 

or Gaga talking about 

the any press is good press

🤖

ltlmnstr
13 hours ago, Biggest Fan said:

Is there more about Warhol and this type of thing 

or Gaga talking about 

the any press is good press

Yeah there is. I have to really find it.

Art today sadly is behind a paywall

For Gaga interviews...I’m trying to remember the hair color and style because that’s how I remember LMAO

I’m gonna say right around end of Fame Monster beginning of Born This Way is your best bet.

She also briefly talked about Warhol at the start of her career and honestly it was really short referenced because it separates the audience from the stans (if that makes sense)

Like stans pay attention and general audience look/watch (if that makes sense)

[Also, GGD is where all her work gets deciphered. I feel like we stopped after Million Reasons and John Wanye because it was very linear in storytelling.]

Archived