💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

In regards to LG6 MV situation

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Mister G
2 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

For anyone saying it's for Haus Labs..... what makeup commercial have you ever seen that includes choreography? :lmao:

Gaga’s will be one of the first :laughga:

StuckInMyMind
4 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

For anyone saying it's for Haus Labs..... what makeup commercial have you ever seen that includes choreography? :lmao:

Gagas

Reject False Icons

But why is it in Warner :saladga: I don’t get it she’s on Interscope, it doesn’t make sense, Warner was only for ASIB 

Mister G
4 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

But why is it in Warner :saladga: I don’t get it she’s on Interscope, it doesn’t make sense, Warner was only for ASIB 

Well Interscope I’m guessing would work out a contract to use a studio for production purposes. I’m sure she could have used Universal or one of the many that Disney owns but they chose WB given the relationship they already have.

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

Unimpressed until further notice.

Considering your other account "Twitter Music" has "waiting for r9 and lg6" in your bio, I was thinking you'd have something else to say besides this :neyde:

LadariousGarage

okay well I am about to board the clown train, h*e better release something soon or I will join all of y'all melting down when this is all for Haus Labs

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Gagaloo911

gaga thoughts GIF

At this point I think that some of you are  just reading into everything to assure yourselves it's happening.

Not buying it until we get hard, concrete proof. 

Blastertoyo
2 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

FAME film had choreo 

please enlighten me to death

GypsyVida
10 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

FAME film had choreo 

That's a perfume not makeup sweetie try again :bon:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

GAGAVAGINA

She isn t coming... It is almost sure that She delayed the album.. This album has been allegedly ready since August 2018 and then nothing.. From what I ve seen on Oprah she is at the early stage of the album

Archived