Stefani Tee
politics

CNN mic captured Sanders/Warren heated discussion

Featured Posts

myluis617

Lmao and what does that have to with anything? If she lied then be called out. So out of the loop so she is insisting Bernie said a woman cant be president. 😂 I thought it was just aids and staff. 

Edited by myluis617

Gov Hooka

oh good god. and so it continues :saladga: this is literally stupid at this point. Both of them shouldn't acknowledge it any further.

• Like 3

M Monstre

If this is true, then I honestly can't even begin to comprehend this.

Warren has always seemed like a genuine, kind-hearted person. For her to continually double-down on this is beyond upsetting.  It makes me so sad to see someone I really supported and loved turn and create this talking point and narrative that should't exist. Especially in a situation like this. She and Bernie are having a private moment after the debate, and she could've at least congratulated him or something for the debate, but instead she goes on to double-down on the situation?

It makes me wonder if there legitimately is a misunderstanding between the two. Like, even though people are calling her a "snake" and a "fraud", I, like with the Bernie situation just have a very difficult time believing that she'd be this manipulative. Again, like with Bernie, this whole thing seems out of character for her as well.

I don't believe Bernie said a woman can't be president, but I also don't know if I believe that Warren is a "pathological liar" and a "snake". 

Edited by M Monstre
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

ComeToJoe

Yep, pretty much what  thought tbh. She didnt like Sanders answer to the moderators which made her look like a liar, which led to her hostile back stab.. 

But the thing is what was sanders suppose to say in that situation other than what he did, if he delivered it any other way the media would have spun it in a whole different angle. This was a lose-lose smear on sanders, and he handled it the best he could've done. 

• Like 9

Morphine Prince

The audacity to confront Sanders. What did she expect? If Sanders didn't deny the media and many voters would say "Oh, he said it!" If he denies it (as he did) he defends himself and assures voters he did not say it, and of course makes HER look bad. But the hilarity is it was her campaign who brought this up in the first place. They should have sat there and ate their food. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

ItsTommyBitch

Joe Biden and the establishment Democrats... are celebrating right now.

What was Warren's team thinking... a disaster, truly.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
  • Like 6
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

ItsTommyBitch

@Chickens in Malibu

Thoughts?

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Economy
19 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

If this is true, then I honestly can't even begin to comprehend this.

Warren has always seemed like a genuine, kind-hearted person. For her to continually double-down on this is beyond upsetting.  It makes me so sad to see someone I really supported and loved turn and create this talking point and narrative that should't exist. Especially in a situation like this. She and Bernie are having a private moment after the debate, and she could've at least congratulated him or something for the debate, but instead she goes on to double-down on the situation?

It makes me wonder if there legitimately is a misunderstanding between the two. Like, even though people are calling her a Warren being a "snake" and a "fraud", I, like with the Bernie situation just have a very difficult time believing that she'd be this manipulative. Again, like with Bernie, this whole thing seems out of character for her as well.

I don't believe Bernie said a woman can't be president, but I also don't know if I believe that Warren is a "pathological liar" and a "snake". 

She could have taken it out of context... People have misunderstandings all the time with eachother and politicians are people too... It's at least worth considering

But I think it's more likely that her campaign brought it up and embellished it to make Bernie look bad and she took advantage of the doubt it brought on Bernies character and chose not to clarify on it and the situation blew up more than she expected on her face and then she couldnt take it back without seeming like a liar and then felt she was forced to keep the lie up even if she initially didn't intend to go that far

Sometimes a white lie or a mere embellishment or exageration can drag on and turn into a bigger more direct flat out lie before you know it... That could have happened here too

Edited by Economy
  • Like 1